Aniwatch is the newly rebranded website of Zoro Anime that offers the best anime content on its website. The service offers every anime movie and episode ad-free. Since the Aniwatch platform is only available on the website and for Android smartphones, you can directly install its app on your Android TV. So you need to sideload the APK file of the Aniwatch on your Android TV to access the content with ease.
With the Aniwatch app on your Android TV, you can stream popular anime content like Hells Paradise, Devilman Crybaby, Naruto, One Piece, and a lot more. You can watch the real and the dubbed version of come anime content. You can also stream videos in 1080p resolution with Closed Captioning support. To watch the best anime TV shows for free, Aniwatch is your best choice.
How to Sideload Aniwatch APK on Android TV
The Aniwatch app is yet to be available for Android TV. To use the Aniwatch app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Aniwatch APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Aniwatch APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch Aniwatch Using a Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the Aniwatch.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://aniwatch.to] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the Aniwatch will appear on the TV screen.
4. Type in the Anime name into the search bar and hit the Search icon.
5. Next, pick out the anime you want and select Watch Now button and start streaming your favorite anime content with Aniwatch.
How to Cast Aniwatch App on Android TV
If you don’t want to access the website, you can screen mirror the Aniwatch app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install the Aniwatch app from the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
3. Log in to the app if needed.
4. Play the video content on the Aniwatch app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Aniwatch app is not available on Philips Android TV.
Yes, the Zoro anime has rebranded its domain name as Aniwatch.