For Android TV, an IPTV player is an indispensable tool for streaming IPTV videos with convenient features. However, most of the IPTV player applications are unavailable on the Play Store. Trex IPTV is one such player that is not found on the Play Store of Android TV. However, you can get this player by sideloading its APK file or screen mirroring the Trex IPTV app on your Android TV.
Trex IPTV has the ability to load and stream M3U URLs offered by any IPTV provider. Also, it comes with various premium features like support for external players, dynamic language switching, an impressive layout, a built-in Electronic Program Guide, and a lot more. Though it offers top-quality service, it doesn’t require any subscription or registration process. Hence, it is completely free to download and use,
Go through the installation guide discussed below to stream Trex IPTV Player on your Android TV in two different methods, such as sideloading and screen mirroring.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Trex IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Trex IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Trex IPTV APK: bitly.ws/368rQ
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and stream your desired media content.
How to Cast Trex IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Trex IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Trex IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Trex IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Trex IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Trex IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV players to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Trex IPTV.
No. Unfortunately, the Trex IPTV APK is unavailable for all Android TVs and TV Boxes.
Yes. Trex IPTV is developed with built-in parental control to protect kids from inappropriate content.