Inat TV is a third-party streaming application that offers media content from worldwide including live TV channels. As an APK version of Inat TV isn’t available on the Play Store, you must sideload the app on your Android TV using Downloader. Moreover, if the app doesn’t work properly on Android TV, you can screen mirror the content from your smartphone and stream it on TV without interruptions.
This guide will cover two different ways to stream Inat TV on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Inat TV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Inat TV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the URL of Inat TV APK in the required field.
Download link for Inat TV APK latest version: bit.ly/48yUY4x
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Inat TV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Inat TV APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Inat TV APK on your Android smartphone.
Note: Before you sideload Inat TV, ensure to turn on Unknown Sources on your Android smartphone. Head to Settings → Security → Unknown Sources.
3. Play the video content on the app.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Inat TV Alternatives
If you feel that Inat TV isn’t for you or are unsatisfied with its service, you can switch to some other platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Inat TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Unfortunately, the Inat TV app is unavailable on Android TV, as it is a third-party application. However, you can sideload it using the APK file.
No. However, it is recommended to use powerful VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on Android TV to bypass the geo-restrictions and mask your IP address. Also, it ensures the safety and privacy of your device.