Global TV is the ultimate source of national and international TV channels on the internet. Since the official app for Global TV is not available on the Play Store, you can’t get this app on your Android TV. As an alternative solution, you can access this streaming platform either by sideloading or screen mirroring.
Global IPTV keeps entertaining its users with its huge number of live channels and regular media content. By installing this app on your TV, you will get the best picture quality on a large screen.
This article guides you with the instructions to sideload the app on your Android TV to get Global TV. For the users who don’t want to sideload, we’ve also prepared the tutorial to cast the app on your TV from your mobile phone.
How to Sideload Global TV on Android TV
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Global TV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Global TV App on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the Global TV Apk on Android TV, then you can screen mirror its app from your Android smartphone to your TV screen.
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. At the same time, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Go to the trusted sources and sideload the Global TV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play the video content on the Global TV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Global TV Alternatives
If you are looking for similar free streaming apps, here are some of the best options.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, you can’t install the Global TV app on your TV as it is the unavailable platform on the Play Store.
Global TV is not safe to use since it contains a lot of copyrighted content. So, you may encounter cyber threats, or any other privacy issues while using this app.