Flixoid is a free streaming app that lets you stream the latest movies, web series, TV shows, documentaries, and much more with HD streaming quality. But, If you want to get Flixoid for your Android TV, you cannot find the app on the Play Store. Instead, you can get the Flixoid APK on your Android TV by sideloading or screen mirroring approaches.
By reading this article, you will learn about the steps for sideloading and casting methods that help you to stream Flixoid on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Flixoid APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Flixoid app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button or visit its official website to download it.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Flixoid APK: bit.ly/3NTDXtO
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Flixoid on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Flixoid APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to the TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Flixoid APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Flixoid app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that Flixoid isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Flixoid.
No, the app is not available on Android TV for streaming. However, you can install it through the sideloading method.
Yes. it is possible to integrate the Real-Debrid platform on Flixoid as an add-on tool.
Yes. The Flixoid platform comes with more than 220+ languages for subtitles for its media content.