PRMovies is a media hub for streaming movies across the world in various genres. If you are having Android TV, you can get and stream PRMovies through sideloading and screen method as it’s APK version is unavailable for any legal streaming device, including Android TV. Alternatively, you can also watch PRMovies by visiting its official webversion using any web browser.
With PRMovies on Android TV, users can get free access to its huge collection of media library which includes videos from genres like fiction, martial arts, action, blockbusters, kids, and more. The entire content of this platform is available to stream in high video resolution up from 360p to 4K. Also, this application has a downloading feature that helps to watch our favorite content without internet connectivity.
Let me show you all the possible ways to make streaming PRMovies on Android TV possible. Also, this guide covered some alternative streaming platforms if you want to replace PRMovies.
How to Sideload PRMovies APK on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for PRMovies APK latest version: bit.ly/49wVOzY
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Watch PRMovies Using Browser
PRMovies has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the PRMovies platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://prmovies.men/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details.
NOTE: Remember, you can also access this streaming platform without an account. If you want to explore more features and benefits, then you can create a new account or sign in with your existing account.
5. Then, you can access your desired media content for free on your Android TV.
How to Cast PRMovies on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the PRMovies app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the PRMovies app on your Android smartphone from any trusted third-party site.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the PRMovies app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that PRMovies isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream free movies/series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to PRMovies.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You can’t find the PRMovies app on the Play Store of Android TV. Instead, you should sideload it or screen mirror its content to your TV.
Since the application was not approved by the Google Play Store, it is not safe for streaming. To protect yourself, it is recommended to use any of the best VPNs on your Android TV.