Zwift is a virtual training app that will assist you with your fitness goals in the comfort of your home. With the help of this multi-player training app, you can interact with other users and train yourself. The Zwift training routine is put together with different levels, one progressing over another. To get the Zwift app on your Android TV, you have to sideload the app as the app is not available on the Play Store.
How to Sideload Zwift on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and launch Google Play Store.
2. Click on the Search icon. With the help of the on-screen keyboard, search for Downloader.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the suggestion list and click on the Install button.
4. Go to Settings on the Android TV home screen and choose the Device Preferences option.
5. Click on the Security & Restrictions feature.
6. Choose the Unknown Sources menu.
7. Scroll down to the Downloader app and enable the toggle.
8. Lunch the Downloader app on your Android TV.
9. Click on the Allow option when prompted (only for the first time).
10. Enter the AFTVnews Plugin URL (browser.aftvnews.com) and download the plugin.
11. Then, enter the Zwift Android TV APK URL.
12. Click on the Go option and download the Zwift APK file.
13. Click the Install menu, and the Zwift app will download your TV.
14. Open the Zwift app on your TV and log in with the necessary credentials.
15. Finally, you can watch workout videos on your Android TV Box.
How to Screen Mirror Zwift on Android TV Box
1. Make sure to connect your Android TV and Android smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. From the Google Play Store on your smartphone, install the Zwift app.
3. Go to Settings and click on Connection Preferences.
4. Click on the Cast option and choose your Android TV from the list. You can also tap the Cast icon from the Notification Panel.
5. Click on the Start Now button, and the Android device will mirror on your TV screen.
6. Launch Zwift on your smartphone and play the video to watch it on the TV screen.
The whole training program is designed and developed by expert coaches accepted worldwide. However, you can customize the Zwift training schedule based on your requirements. With the features available in the Zwift app, you can easily analyze your training pattern. It will help you rise to the progressive levels of your workout routine.
Zwift offers only one subscription plan. It costs $14.99 or £12.99 per month. Before purchasing the subscription, you can get a 1-day free trial.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- DIRECTV Stream Box
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
- Mecool Android TV Box
Frequently Asked Questions
You have to sideload or screen mirror the Zwift app on your Sony Android TV.
No, the Zwift app is not available for Google TVs.