Are you a movie fanatic? You must try Zona APK to watch blockbusters, classics, and art-house movies unlimited. If you have an Android Smart TV, install Zona APK and watch your favorites on a bigger screen for a unique streaming experience. Being a third-party app, Zona APK is unavailable on the Google Play Store. You need to install the app using Downloader. The app is free to use and it doesn’t require a subscription or membership to stream the content.
Zona APK offers more customization options, i.e., you can alter the screen size, audio, and subtitles to your preference. The app has a wide range of TV channels that are available in different categories. Follow the setup guide below and set up Zona APK on your Smart TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Zona APK on Android TV
The Zona APK is yet to be available for Android TV. To use the Zona APK, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Get the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Zona APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Zona APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Zona APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the Zona APK from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the Zona APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the Zona APK.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Use VPN for Zona APK
Before you start using Zona APK, we suggest you install VPN to stream the content safely and securely. Zona APK doesn’t host the content and it streams pirated content which leads to legal issues. To avoid those, we recommend using a powerful VPN like NordVPN. Using a VPN helps you to watch the content anonymously without revealing your IP address.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No. Unfortunately, the Zona APK is unavailable on Sony Android TV.
Zona APK is unavailable on Google TV. However, you can sideload the app using Downloader similar to Android TV.