If you love reading manga, then Zinmanga is the must-have application for you. Although Zinmanga apk isn’t available for Android TV, you should try to use it on your TV to get a better reading experience. We’ve been using the Zinmanga app on our Android TV for the last three months by using three different methods, such as sideloading, visiting the webpage, and casting.
You can turn your TV into a perfect companion for reading manga for free with the help of Zinmanga. Also, there are numerous features like comic mode, ad blocking, advertising sign, privacy protection, smart toolbar, streamlined interface, and some more available on this platform
After getting real-time experience with the Zinmanga on Android TV, we will prepare this comprehensive guide to discuss the methods we’ve used. Further, you can use some fixes mentioned in this guide to solve the Zinmanga app not working issues on Android TV.
How to Sideload Zinmanga APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Zinmanga app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Tap the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download the link for the latest version of Zinmanga APK: bit.ly/49vBrTN
13. Hit Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After downloading, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the Zinmanga app and read your favorite manga.
How to Watch Zinmanga Using Browser
Zinmanga has a dedicated webpage with an extensive media library of numerous anime content. You can access the Zinmanga website using any of the best browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (https://zinmanga.com/) in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Select your favorite anime content from the list.
5. Then, start reading the desired manga comics of yours.
How to Cast Zinmanga on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the Zinmanga app, you need to screen mirror the application to the Android TV from your smartphone.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Download and install the Zinmanga app on your smartphone from a reliable APK website.
3. Launch the Zinmanga app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play any anime content on the Zinmanga app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV to read manga on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Zinmanga Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
If the Zinmanga app is not working properly on your Android TV, perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve the problems.
- Ensure your Android TV is connected to an internet connection with higher bandwidth.
- Reboot your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Close and relaunch the Zinmanga application on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Clear the app cache files for the Zinmanga app.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that Zinmanga isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to read manga comics. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Zinmanga.
- VIZ Manga
- Manga Fox
Yes. It is possible to install Zinmanga on Android TV with the help of sideloading method using Downloader.
Zinmanga supports English, isiZulu,中文, Việt Nam, and more languages to read manga series.