Are you spending a huge amount on a Netflix subscription? It is time to save your money without losing the same streaming experience on Android TV. Zetflix is a free streaming platform you can choose to stream all exclusive media content from Netflix. But you can’t install Zetflix on your Android TV due to its unavailability on the Play Store. Instead, you need to sideload the Zetflix APK using Downloader.
Besides sideloading, you can access this platform through its web version and the screen mirroring technique on your TV. With Zetflix, you can stream all movies/shows/series offered by Netflix on Android TV.
In this article, we have discussed methods such as sideloading, browsing, and casting to access Zetflix on Android TV. If you have any problems with the app, we’ve also included some troubleshooting fixes for the generic issues associated with the Zetflix app on your TV.
How to Sideload Zetflix APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Zetflix app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Zetflix APK latest version: bit.ly/3Psnk9w
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch all Netflix Originals for free.
How to Watch Zetflix Using a Browser
Zetflix has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the Zetflix platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://8sep.zetfix.online/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the website will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details.
NOTE: Remember, you can also access this streaming platform without an account. However, if you want to use some interesting features like sharing your comments and saving your favorite content, etc., you must have an account on Zetflix.
5. Then, you can access all the available media content on your Android TV.
How to Cast Zetflix on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the Zetflix app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Zetflix APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Zetflix app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Zetflix Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
If the Zetflix app is not working properly on your Android TV due to issues like a black screen, app freezing, and more, then you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Zetflix accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that Zetflix isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream Netflix content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Zetflix.
No, there is no legal way to install Zetflix on your TV. Because you can’t find Zetflix on Play Store. So, sideloading is the only possible way to get this platform on your TV.
Yes. Zetflix is a third-party site where you can find a lot of Netflix content without an owner’s concern. So, it is not safe to use this platform as your primary option.