Zattoo TV is one of the prominent streaming services in the Europe region. Zattoo delivers premium channels from the US and Europe countries to Swiss, German, and Austrian users at an affordable price. The platform is supported on all devices, which includes Android TV. You can download the Zattoo app on your Android TV from the Google Play Store. Similar to streaming services like YouTube TV, Zattoo offers premium features, such as pause & replay, parallel streaming, skipping TV ads, and more.
Though Zattoo offers free plans, you get only limited features. To explore more features, you can switch to Zattoo Premium and can stream your favorite live TV channels in HD and Full HD. If you are about to sign up on Zattoo, try the 30-day free trial and explore the content before you subscribe.
Table of Contents
How to Install Zattoo on Android TV from Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Zattoo in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select Zattoo from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. When the home screen appears, play your favorite content. (skip this step if activation is needed)
How to Install Zattoo APK on Android TV Anywhere
If you can’t find the Zattoo app in the Play Store, it must be geo-restricted. Therefore, you need to use the Downloader app to sideload the APK file.
1. Install Downloader on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Zattoo APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Zattoo APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Install any of the VPNs on your Android TV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, and connect to the country server.
11. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch Zattoo Using Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access Zattoo.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL https://zattoo.com/int in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of Zattoo will appear on the TV screen.
4. Enter your credentials and click the Log In button.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast Zattoo on Android TV
Zattoo is compatible with the built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the Zattoo app from your smartphone to Android TV.
2. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the Zattoo app on your smartphone and log in with your account.
4. Play the video content that you want and click the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
6. Play the video content on the app. Now, the content will appear on your Android TV.
Zattoo Pricing and Plans
The subscription plans and pricing of Zatto varies based on the county you reside.
Note: The above pricing is based on the monthly billing cycle.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Yes. The Zattoo app is compatible with Sony and Philips Android TVs.
Some of the popular channels available on Android TV are ITVX, Comedy Central, TLC, HGTV, RMC Story, Euro News, and more.