While searching for the best OTT provider to watch South Asian content, we’ve come across the name YuppTV. After getting it, for our Android TV, we have really loved it as it hosts more than 200 live TV channels along with movies in different languages. Like us, you can also get YuppTV on your TV since it provides an official app on the Play Store.
At the same time, YuppTV is a geo-restricted platform. So, you should sideload its apk file and use a VPN on your TV if you’re residing outside India. Apart from these two methods, the app casting method lets you stream YuppTV on your Android TV. By getting this freemium streaming platform, you can watch shows/movies in various genres, including news, sports, romance, crime, drama, entertainment, and music.
If you don’t want ad interruption while streaming your desired content on YuppTV, you need to go for its premium version. In the following section, we shall find out ways to install YuppTV on your Android TV.
How to Install YuppTV on Android TV
1. Launch your Android TV and connect it to your internet.
2. Click on the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store.
3. Following that, click on the Search icon.
4. Making use of the on-screen keyboard, type in YuppTV and search for the same app.
5. Pick up the YuppTV app from among your search results.
6. Click on the Install button and start downloading the same.
7. Launch the YuppTV app.
8. Click on the Sign In button and enter your YuppTV credentials.
9. Stream your favorite movies.
How to Watch YuppTV Using Browser
YuppTV has a dedicated webpage with an extensive media library of numerous media content. You can access the YuppTV website using any of the best browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (https://www.yupptv.com/) in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Select your favorite media content from the available options and enjoy streaming.
How to Install YuppTV on Android TV Outside India
If you can’t find YuppTV in the Play Store in your country other than India, it must be geo-restricted. Therefore, you need to sideload its APK file using the Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of YuppTV APK: bit.ly/3Ri9eHM
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Now, you need to install any of the VPNs on your Android TV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, and connect to the Indian server.
17. Then, click Open to launch the YuppTV app and watch your desired media content.
How to Cast YuppTV to Android TV
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
3. Open the YuppTV app and log in with your account.
4. From the top-right corner of your screen, click on the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV from the list of devices.
7. Select any titles from the library and start streaming them on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can download the YuppTV app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
Yes, you can cast the YuppTV app on any Chromecast-compatible TV.