|YouTube Revanced APK: bit.ly/3NPPcDi
|YouTube Revanced APK: 156 MB
Vanced_MicroG: 11 MB
|Ad-block, background streaming, customized playback speeds, disabling shorts, and more
Many users may use YouTube Vanced APK on Android TV as an alternative to YouTube Premium. However, YouTube Vanced has been taken down frequently due to legal issues as it breached the service of YouTube. As a replacement, you can get YouTube ReVanced APK on your Android TV, an upgraded version of the Vanced. Like Vanced, you need to sideload the APK file using Solid Explorer as it is not available on the Play Store of Android TV.
Let us show you the detailed instructions for the process such as sideloading and screen mirroring to stream YouTube ReVanced on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload YouTube ReVanced APK on Android TV Using Solid Explorer
1. Install Solid Explorer on Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Download the following APK files using the download link.
3. On your Android TV, go to the Settings menu.
4. Choose the Device Preferences option.
5. Click the Security & Restrictions feature.
6. Select the Unknown Sources option.
7. From the Install Unknown Apps section, turn on the toggle for the Solid Explorer app.
8. Then, launch the Solid Explorer app and navigate to the destination folder where you downloaded the files.
9. install the downloaded APK files in the following order.
- YouTube ReVanced
10. After installing those APK files, you will get the YouTube ReVanced app with login access on your Android TV.
11. If you can’t see the YouTube ReVanced app, install the Sideload Launcher on Android TV. Sometimes, the sideloaded apps won’t appear on the home screen by default.
How to Use YouTube ReVanced APK on Android TV
1. After you install, click Open to launch the app.
2. Sign in to your Google account only if required.
Note: We suggest you enter the unused Gmail account to sign up. Signing up using your primary Google account can be risky.
3. When you finish signing up, you can start streaming the videos.
4. You will get a YouTube Premium experience while you stream YouTube videos on your Android TV.
How to Cast YouTube Vanced on Android TV
The YouTube ReVanced application has built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the YouTube content from your smartphone to Android TV if you don’t want to sideload the app.
1. Sideload the YouTube ReVanced app on your Android smartphone.
2. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. At the same time, connect your smartphone to the same WIFI.
3. Open the YouTube ReVanced app on your phone and log in to your YouTube account.
4. Click the Cast icon on the homepage of the app.
5. Choose your Android TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, play the content you want and you can watch it on your TV
YouTube Vanced Vs YouTube ReVanced
Do you know the exact and major differences between Vanced and ReVanced APK? To get the answer to this question, take a look at the below table.
|Lets you conceal the creator’s watermark.
|Allows you to add/remove the creator’s watermark with a customizable logo or image
|Less customization features and limits
|More customization features and limits
|Lack of options for playback control
|Has a default playback speed and can’t be modified
|Can’t hide YouTube Shorts.
|You can hide YouTube Shorts.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
YouTube ReVanced Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the YouTube ReVanced app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for YouTube ReVanced accumulated on your device.
- If there is a new version available for YouTube ReVanced, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
- Update your Android TV firmware.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems, then set up your Smart TV to install the app again.
YouTube Revanced Alternatives
If you feel that YouTube Revanced isn’t for you or are unsatisfied with its service, you can switch to some other platforms to access YouTube for free. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to YouTube Revanced.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. YouTube ReVanced APK isn’t officially available on Android TV. However, you can sideload the app using Downloader.
Yes, you can install ReVanced Music on Android TV using Downloader.
No. You can use YouTube Revanced only on Android devices that run Android 8.0 Oreo or above.