Many users have been using YouTube Vanced APK on Android TV as an alternative to the YouTube app. Recently, the YouTube Vanced APK has been taken down due to legal issues as it breach using of logo and the branding of YouTube services. As a replacement, you can install YouTube ReVanced APK on your Android TV which is a upgraded version of the Vanced APK. Like Vanced, you need to sideload the APK file using Downloader.
YouTube ReVanced APK is free to install and use. Moreover, it has more interesting features than its previous version. Some of the notable features of ReVanced are background streaming, customized playback speeds, disabling shorts, and more. As ReVanced is a MOD APK, you can get ad-free streaming experience similar to YouTube Premium.
How to Sideload YouTube ReVanced APK on Android TV
YouTube ReVanced APK is yet to be available for Android TV. To use YouTube ReVanced, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences.
4. Click Security & Restrictions → Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of YouTube ReVanced APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the YouTube ReVanced APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
How to Use YouTube ReVanced APK on Android TV
1. After you install, click Open to launch the app.
2. Sign in to Google account only if required.
Note: We suggest you enter the unsued Gmail account to sign up. Signinig up using your primary Google account can be risky.
3. When you finished signing up, you can start streaming the videos.
4. You will get YouTube Premium experience while you stream videos ad-free.
How to Cast YouTube ReVanced APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the YouTube ReVanced app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Next, sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Once installed, launch and play the video content on the YouTube ReVanced.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
YouTube ReVanced APK – Features
- YouTube ReVanced application is free and doesn’t offer subscription plans.
- Supports working on both Root and Non-Root devices.
- You can stream videos in the background while using another app.
- Offers numerous customization features.
- Comes with Sponsorblock which lets you skip sponsored videos, endorsements, and more.
- Video will start playing automatic instead of restarting videos manually.
- Can easily set the custom playback speed.
YouTube Vanced VS YouTube ReVanced
Below we have listed the major differences between Vanced and ReVanced APK.
|VANCED APK||REVANCED APK|
|Less customization features and has limits||Offers unlimited custom branding features|
|Has default playback speed and can’t be modified||Can Change playback speed based on user preference.|
|Reveals creator watermark.||Lets you conceal creator watermark.|
|Can’t hide YouTube Shorts.||You can hide YouTube Shorts.|
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Frequently Asked Questions
No. YouTube ReVanced APK isn’t officially available on Google TV. However, you can sideload the app using Downloader.
Yes, you can install ReVanced Music on Android TV using Downloader.