|YouTube Music Vanced APK: bit.ly/3OcuPQX
Vanced MicroG: bit.ly/3tWvYoY
|YouTube Music Vanced APK: 45.8 MB
Vanced_MicroG: 11.6 MB
Vanced Music is a MOD version of YouTube Music If you feel YouTube Music Premium isn’t cost-efficient, you can try using this app on Android TV. However, YouTube Music Vanced APK isn’t available on the Play Store. Therefore, you need to sideload the app using installers like Downloader. YouTube Music Vanced app lets you enjoy the elite features for free without restrictions.
Go through the setup guide below to make a smooth installation of YouTube Vanced APK on your Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload YouTube Music Vanced APK on Android TV Using Solid Explorer
1. Install Solid Explorer on Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Download the following APK files using the download link.
|YouTube Music Vanced
3. On your Android TV, go to the Settings menu.
4. Choose the Device Preferences option.
5. Click the Security & Restrictions feature.
6. Select the Unknown Sources option.
7. From the Install Unknown Apps section, turn on the toggle for the Solid Explorer app.
8. Then, launch the Solid Explorer app and navigate to the destination folder where you downloaded the files.
9. install the downloaded APK files in the following order.
- YouTube Music Vanced
10. After installing those APK files, you will get the YouTube Music Vanced app with login access on your Android TV.
11. If you can’t see the YouTube Music Vanced app, install the Sideload Launcher on Android TV. Sometimes, the sideloaded apps won’t appear on the home screen by default.
How to Cast YouTube Music Vanced APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the YouTube Music Vanced APK from your Android smartphone. Moreover, the APK doesn’t support Chromecast. You need to mirror the app using the built-in screencast on your smartphone.
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the YouTube Music Vanced APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the music on the YouTube Music Vanced.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the music will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
How to Fix YouTube Music Vanced APK Not Working
Since we’ve installed the YouTube Music Vanced app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Check the internet connection, when music stops streaming.
- Ensure the devices are connected to the same network when you can’t cast the app.
- If the app doesn’t respond. close and reopen it.
- Delete the cache on your Android TV and smartphone.
- Reboot your Android TV if the app isn’t working still
- Reinstall the YouTube Music Vanced on your Android TV.
No. Unfortunately, the YouTube Music Vanced is available for Sony Android TV. But, you can sideload the app using Solid Explorer.
Yes. The YouTube Music Vanced app is free to install and use.
As YouTube Music Vanced is a third-party application, you must remain safe and secure while using the app with the help of VPNs like NordVPN. VPN hides your IP address and keeps you anonymous while you are surfing the internet.