YouTube Music is one of the favorite music apps for Android TV users. Though YouTube Music is free to use, you still need to subscribe to the Premium plans to use out of the box features, such as ad-free, unlimited streaming, and more. If you feel YouTube Music premium isn’t cost-efficient, you can try using the third-party app, YouTube Music Vanced APK on Android TV.
YouTube Music Vanced APK isn’t available on the Google Play Store. Therefore, you need to sideload the app using installers like Downloader. YouTube Music Vanced app lets you enjoy the elite features for free without restrictions. Some of the notable features are, Zen Mode, Permanent Repeat Toggle, etc. You don’t even find these features on the popular apps, Spotify, and Apple Music.
Go through the setup guide below to make a smooth installation of YouTube Vanced APK on your Android TV.
How to Sideload YouTube Music Vanced APK on Android TV
The YouTube Music Vanced APK is yet to be available for Android TV. To use the YouTube Music Vanced app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of YouTube Music Vanced APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the YouTube Music Vanced APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and listen to the music.
How to Cast YouTube Music Vanced APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the YouTube Music Vanced APK from your Android smartphone. Moreover, the APK doesn’t support Chromecast. You need to mirror the app using the built-in screencast on your smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the music on the YouTube Music Vanced.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the music will appear on your Android TV.
Use VPN for YouTube Music Vanced
As YouTube Music Vanced is a third-party application, you must remain safe and secure while using the app. These apps have high chances of tracking your IP address, which might end up in stealing your personal info. To prevent these issues, we suggest you use VPNs like NordVPN for safety purpose. VPN hides your IP address and keeps you anonymous all time.
Features of YouTube Music Vanced
- YouTube Music Vanced lets you access the premium features for free.
- The playback feature on YouTube Music Vanced saves your battery life.
- Experience ad-free music
- Download your favorite songs, albums, and listen it offline.
- View lyrics in realtime while streaming the song.
- Lets your create your own playlists.
How to Fix YouTube Music Vanced APK Not Working
If YouTube Music Vanced APK isn’t working fine on your Android TV, follow the below troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
1. Check the internet connection, when music stops streaming.
2. Ensure the devices are connected to the same network, when you can’t cast the app.
3. If the app doesn’t respond. reboot it.
4. Delete the cache on your Android TV and smartphone.
5. Reboot your Android TV if the app isn’t working still
6. Reinstall the YouTube Music Vanced on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No. Unfortunately, the YouTube Music Vanced is available for Sony Android TV. But, you can sideload the app using Downloader.
Yes. The YouTube Music Vanced app is free to install and use.