YouCine APK is a third-party streaming application that is compatible with all devices, such as Smart TVs, smartphones, streaming devices, and PCs. With YouCine, you can stream movies, TV shows, and live sports for free online in high quality. Apart from that, you can even stream the latest and classic anime on the YouCine application. To watch the latest and trending content for free on your Android TV, you can install the YouCine APK using Downloader. You can also screen mirror the content from your Android smartphone to the TV when you can’t be able to download the APK file.
How to Sideload YouCine APK on Android TV
The YouCine APK is yet to be available for Android TV. To use the YouCine app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of YouCine APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the YouCine APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast YouCine APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the YouCine app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the YouCine app on your Android smartphone from a trusted online source.
3. Play the video content on the YouCine app.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Features of YouCine APK
- YouCine updates its content library frequently on new releases.
- It is compatible with all devices, smartphones, Windows PC, Smart TVs, and TV Boxes.
- Offers multiple streaming qualities, such as HD, FHD, and 4K.
- The application has a smooth interface that lets you navigate through the apps easily.
- Provides multiple language subtitles to users.
- Recommends content based on your watch history.
Why You Need a VPN for YouCine APK
The YouCine app is available only on third-party online sources that don’t guarantee your privacy and security. Hence it is unsafe to use the application without using a VPN. Moreover, YouCine streams copyright content, which is illegal in countries worldwide. Therefore, we suggest you use VPNs like NordVPN and Express VPN that hide your IP address and let you access geo-restricted content with high privacy and security features.
Sometimes, you may find your favorite content or TV channel missing on YouCine. We have curated the best alternatives, you can install them on your Smart TV instead of YouCine.
- MXL TV APK on Android TV
- PelisPlus APK on Android TV
- Yacine TV APK on Android TV
- Cinema HD on Android TV
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can sideload the YouCine Premium APk on your Android TV using Downloader.
No. Unfortunately, the YouCine app is unavailable for Apple TV.
Yes, but you can install the YouCine app on your PC only from third-party sources.