Yesmovies is an amazing streaming platform that allows you to stream plenty of movies and TV series for free of cost. But, there is no app available for YesMovies on the Play Store of Android TV. However, you can sidelod it to get this app on your TV. If you can’t install the app on your TV, you can stream the content of Yesmovies directly from its website or by casting via smartphone.
By getting YesMovies on Android TV, you can enjoy streaming numerous media content in HD streaming quality. To achieve a buffering-free streaming experience, you should have an internet connection with a minimum of 3 Mbps speed. Its media library allows you to access content from various countries like the US, UK, China, Korea, and much more.
Take a look at this entire article to get step-by-step guidelines for three methods, such as sideloading, web browsing, and screen mirroring to stream YesMovies on Android TV flawlessly.
How to Sideload YesMovies APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the YesMovies app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for YesMovies APK latest version: bit.ly/46KhExy
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Watch YesMovies Using Browser
YesMovies has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the YesMovies platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://ww3.yesmoviesfree.live/home] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details.
NOTE: Remember, you can also access this streaming platform without an account. If you want to explore more features and benefits, then you can create a new account or sign in with your existing account.
5. Then, you can access your desired media content for free on your Android TV.
How to Cast YesMovies on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the YesMovies app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the YesMovies app on your Android smartphone from any trusted third-party site.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the YesMovies app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
YesMovies Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the YesMovies app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for YesMovies accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that YesMovies isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream free movies/series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to YesMovies.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Yesmovies app is not available on Android TV for download. However, you can install this app using the sideloading method.
The Yesmovies platform is not entirely legal and safe for streaming. Still, if you are interested in using the app, you can install the best VPN apps on your Android TV to stream all its content.