If you are searching for the best premium IPTV service, then Yeah IPTV should be placed in your consideration list. Particularly for Android TV, it is one of the excellent providers that offers top-notch streaming quality. But, there is no app released yet by the official network of Yeah IPTV. So, you need to use any IPTV player like Tivimate on your Android TV to stream Yeah IPTV.
The Tivimate IPTV player is natively available on the Play Store of Android TV. Apart from this way, you can also sideload its apk file or screen mirror the app’s content on your TV in order to stream the media content offered by Yeah IPTV. In this IPTV network, you can watch more than 17,000 TV channels & 80,000+ films and TV shows. Also, it provides Antifreeze technology and stable server uptime for buffering-free streaming.
You can use the following guide to stream the content from Yeah IPTV on your Android TV. The guide also deals with the instructions for sideloading and screen mirroring methods.
Table of Contents
To access the Yeah IPTV service, you need to get any of the subscription plans offered by the provider. Fortunately, there is a 36-hour free trial available on this provider. After that, you must purchase any of the subscription packages from the official website of Yeah IPTV.
How to Install TiviMate IPTV Player to Stream Yeah IPTV on Android TV
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter TiviMate IPTV Player in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select TiviMate IPTV Player from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Enter Xtream Codes API or use an M3U URL of Yeah IPTV on TiviMate IPTV Player.
8. After loading the playlist file, you can stream whatever content you want from Yeah IPTV on TiviMate IPTV Player.
How to Sideload TiviMate IPTV Player on Android TV
If you can’t find TiviMate IPTV Player in the Play Store, it must be geo-restricted. Therefore, you need to use the Downloader app to sideload the APK file.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of TiviMate IPTV: bitly.ws/36G2Q
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch whatever media content you want.
16. Now, load the playlist file of Yeah IPTV on TiviMate IPTV Player and stream your desired media content on TV.
How to Cast TiviMate IPTV Player to Stream Yeah IPTV on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror this app’s content from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Install or sideload the TiviMate IPTV Player on your Android smartphone from trusted third-party sites.
3. Launch the TiviMate IPTV Player and go through the on-screen prompts.
4. Provide the Playlist URL or Xtream Codes offered by Yeah IPTV on the required field.
5. Open the Notification Panel on your Android smartphone and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV and allow the required permission for screen mirroring. Now, stream the content on your mobile, and it will appear on your Android TV screen.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Yeah IPTV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Yeah IPTV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Yeah IPTV accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Yeah IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Yeah IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Yeah IPTV.
Yes, you can stream media content offered by Yeah IPTV through any IPTV player available on the Android TV.
Yes. Yeah IPTV has a dedicated customer service portal for its subscribers and it is available 24/7.