Yacine TV is one of the best free streaming apps for watching popular sports TV channels along with events. You can stream its content completely free without any registration. This app is currently unavailable in the Play Store to download on your Android TV. At the same time, you can sideload the Yacine TV Apk on Android TV. If you are uncomfortable with sideloading, you can cast the app on the TV from your Smartphone.
This article guides you on how to sideload and screen mirror the Yacine TV app on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Yacine TV on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Yacine TV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the download link URL of the Yacine TV APK in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Yacine TV APK: bit.ly/3Fgc1vv
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Yacine TV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Yacine TV APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to the trusted sources and sideload the Yacine TV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play the video content on the Yacine TV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
How to Fix Yacine TV Not Working on Android TV
Since we’ve installed the Yacine TV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- If there is a new version available for Yacine TV, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
- Clear the app cache files for Yacine TV accumulated on your Smart TV.
- Update your Android TV firmware.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems and then setup your Smart TV to install the app again.
Yacine TV Alternatives
If you feel that Yacine TV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platforms to stream live sports. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Yacine TV.
Yes. But, you need to use the sideloading method to install the Yacine TV application on your Android TV.
Yacine TV is unsafe to use without a VPN. This is because it contains too many ads which may contain cyber threats.