Xtreme HD IPTV is a premium IPTV Provider which offers 20,000+ channels from the countries like US, UK, Canada, and many more. With its subscription, you can watch your favorite movies, web series, and TV shows including sports and PPV events on devices like Windows, Amazon Fire Stick, Mag, and more. For Android TV, you need to sideload the Xtreme HD IPTV Apk through the Downloader. It provides an M3U URL link which helps you stream its media content on any IPTV Player by just adding its link to the player. You must have a valid subscription to Xtreme HD IPTV for getting respective M3U URL links.
How to Subscribe/Sign-up to Xtreme HD IPTV
1. Open a web browser and visit the official website of Xtreme HD IPTV.
2. Scroll down to the pricing plan section and hit Get It Now under your preferred subscription plan.
3. On the next window, configure your subscription plan and hit the Next option.
4. On the Review & checkout page, enter the promo code in the desired box and tap validate code present below to it. Then hit on Checkout.
5. At the checkout page, enter all the necessary details and hit the Complete Order button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
6. Upon successful payment, you will get your login credentials to your registered email within 12 hours of payment.
How to Sideload Xtreme HD IPTV APK on Android TV
Upon successful account creation, you can install get the Xtreme HD IPTV Apk file installed on your Android TV. To use the Xtreme HD IPTV, you need to sideload its apk file using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Xtreme HD IPTV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Xtreme HD IPTV APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app.
How to Stream Xtreme HD IPTV APK on Android TV
1. Open your Xtreme HD IPTV app from the Apps section.
2. On the Device options, choose your TV and hit the Save option.
3. Enter the User Name and Password and tap on Add User option.
4. Wait for a few seconds o load your profile.
5. Once your profile is added successfully, hover over to Live TV, Movies, and Series and download it.
6. Once the content got downloaded to your profile, you can watch your favorite content in your preferred category.
How to Cast Xtreme HD IPTV Apk on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the Xtreme HD IPTV on your Android TV, you can screen mirror the Xtreme HD IPTV from your Android smartphone to your TV.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the Xtreme HD IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Log in to the Xtreme HD IPTV.
4. Play the video content on the Xtreme HD IPTV.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Features of Xtreme HD IPTV
- The Xtreme HD IPTV contains premium channels including movies and TV Shows in full HD.
- With different servers across the world, it provides a safe & secure streaming experience.
- Officially the Xtreme HD IPTV has a TV Guide that helps all new users with the installation and streaming process of it.
- It provides fast and reliable servers with 99.9% uptime.
- With its subscription account, you can connect up to 5 devices.
- To assist its users it has a 24/7 support team.
Xtreme HD IPTV Pricing
The service offers different subscription plans but it is valid for a single connection. If you want more than 1 connection, you have to subscribe to any of the plans again.
|36 Hours Trial||$3|
Popular Channels of Xtreme HD IPTV
Below are some popular channels offered by Xtreme HD IPTV Provider.
- FOX Sports
- Star Movies
- Sky Spots
- Comedy Central
- Food Network
- beIN Sport
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, This IPTV provider doesn’t offer any of its content for free. But, it offers a 36-hour trial pack for the minimal subscription cost of $3. During that trial period, you can access all of its content.
Generally, IPTV doesn’t offer any legal content as offers a wide range of copyrighted content without legal rights. Hence, you need to use a VPN while streaming its content to hide your IP address to stream its content without any issues.
Yes, to secure your IP address and access the geo-restricted content you must use a VPN while streaming the Xtreme HD IPTV.