XCIPTV is one of the best video players for Android TV to watch IPTV content. The best thing is that you can find the XCIPTV Player officially on the Android TV Play Store. The player is compatible with both Xtream Codes and M3U URLs. The simple UI design makes everyone utilize the app without any issues. The XCIPTV Player also has EPG support. With the help of that, you can view the schedule of upcoming programs on your favorite TV channel.
The XCIPTV Player is fully controllable with the Android TV remote, and you can navigate within the app easily. You should remember that the player doesn’t host any media content. You need to configure the playlist offered by your provider.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Android TV
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter XCIPTV Player in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select XCIPTV Player from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Enter Xtreme Codes API or use an M3U URL to play the media content you want on XCIPTV Player.
How to Cast XCIPTV Player from Smartphone to Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror this app’s content from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the XCIPTV Player on your Android smartphone from trusted third-party sites.
3. Launch the XCIPTV Player and go through the on-screen prompts.
4. Open the Notification Panel on your Android smartphone and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV and allow the required permission for screen mirroring. Now, stream the content on your mobile, and it will appear on your Android TV screen.
How to Sideload XCIPTV Player Apk on Android TV
If XCIPTV Player is unavailable on the Play Store, you can sideload the XCIPTV Player Apk file on your Android TV.
1. Install the Downloader app on Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left panel, and enter the XCIPTV Player APK download link in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the XCIPTV Player APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and enjoy watching your favorite media content on XCIPTV Player by configuring the necessary credentials.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- AiXCIPTVl Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Yes. It is officially available on Android TV, and you can get the app from the Play Store.
Yes. XCIPTV Player is an authorized app from Play Store. So, it is completely safe to use on your Android TV.