WWE is an American entertainment company. WWE is the largest professional wrestling promotion in the world. Even though WWE is scripted, storyline driven, and choreographed to some extent, the program is enjoyed by audiences worldwide. This might be because of the high-risk moves the artists perform, risking their lives. This section will help you watch WWE Network videos on your Android TV.
All the content of WWE Network has been officially moved to Peacock TV. So, if you have the Peacock TV subscription, you can enjoy streaming WWE as well. Peacock is a very popular American streaming service from NBCUniversal. The app streams movies, TV shows, and live TV in them. So, let’s learn how to add and access Peacock on an Android TV.
Peacock TV has an ad-supported tier without any subscription plans. You get access to 40000 hours of entertainment, including episodes of popular series and movies with a free subscription. To unlock the additional content, you need to sign up for Premium or Premium Plus tiers.
- The Premium plan costs you $4.99 and streams five minutes of ad per hour.
- This tier costs you $9.99 per month if you want to filter out most ads out of the service.
- Premium Plus is an additional Peacock subscription to filter-off ads from the streaming.
- It can cost you $5 per month or a total of $50 per year.
Peacock TV Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Peacock TV Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- DIRECTV STREAMS
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Watch WWE Network on Android TV with Peacock TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to your internet.
2. Select the Apps and the Google Play Store from your home screen.
3. Further, choose the Search icon on your screen.
4. Next, type in Peacock TV on the search bar using the virtual on-screen keyboard.
5. Further, pick the Peacock TV app from the search suggestions.
6. Click on the Install button to start downloading the app.
7. Launch the channel on your TV and signin to your Peacock TV account credentials.
9. Now, search for the WWE shows on the app and start streaming the same on your Android TV.
Watch WWE on Android TV by Casting Peacock TV
1. Firstly, connect your casting device and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the Peacock TV app after installing it and signin to your account.
4. Select any WWE video you like to watch on your TV from the app and start playing it.
5. Tap on the Cast icon on your app.
6. Choose your Android TV from the list of devices on your screen.
7. Finally, Peacock TV will start casting the show on your TV.
Sideload Peacock TV on Android TV to Watch WWE (Outside the US)
Outside the US, you might have a lot of different options to watch WWE on your device. However, if you wish to access the Peacock TV library on your TV, you need to sideload the app to your TV.
Installing Downloader on Android TV
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. To search for Downloader, click on the Search icon.
3. Type Downloader by AFTV news in the search bar and search for the app.
4. Finally, select the Install button and get Downloader on Android TV.
Enable Unknown Sources
1. Launch the Settings menu from your home screen.
2. Scroll down to and click on the Security & restrictions option.
3. Click on the Unknown Sources option.
4. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle.
How to Sideload Peacock TV on Android TV to Watch WWE
1. Initially, launch the Downloader app on your TV.
2. When it prompts, click on the Allow option.
3. Enter the URL for Peacock TV in the URL section of the app.
4. Click on the Go option and download the APK file.
5. Finally, install the Peacock TV file on your TV.
Other Supported Devices
If you have one of the following devices, you can enjoy streaming the Peacock TV app on them.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android Smartphones and tablets
- iPhones and iPads
- Apple TV
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enjoy WWE on your Android devices using the WWE app or Peacock TV.
You can watch all the WWE content on the Peacock TV app.