If any Android TV user is looking for a free IPTV provider, then you can choose World IPTV. But, the Play Store of Android TV doesn’t include World IPTV in its app’s library. So, the direct installation is not possible for this app. However, you can sideload or screen mirror the app to stream this provider on your TV.
In spite of the fact that World IPTV is a free provider, it offers more than 7,000 premium live channels and different genres of VOD titles. It is one of the best services that don’t ask for signup or register.
This article will teach you how to stream the content from World IPTV on your Android TV through sideloading and screen mirroring with elaborate step-by-step instructions.
As mentioned earlier, it is an entirely free IPTV Provider. So, there are no subscription plans available on this platform. All you have to do is download and install the app on your streaming device and enjoy the content offered by this provider.
How to Sideload World IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the World IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of World IPTV APK latest version: bit.ly/3Lscn5o
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the media content you want
How to Cast World IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the World IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the cast feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the World IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on this IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
World IPTV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the World IPTV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for World IPTV accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
World IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that World IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to World IPTV.
Yes. But, you don’t have a direct way to get this app on your Android TV as it is not available on the Play Store. Instead, you should sideload or screen mirror the app.
No. This free IPTV provider doesn’t offer an Electronic Program Guide to users.