WiziWig is a streaming website with a massive collection of sports streams in high quality. Since it is available only as a website, you can stream it on your Android TV using the Chrome browser. But the Chrome browser is not officially available on Android TV. Hence, you can use the Downloader app to install the Chrome Browser on Android TV. Once the browser is added, you can watch your favorite matches from Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, and more for free on Android TV via WiziWig.
How to Stream WiziWig on Android TV / Android TV Box
1. Power on your Android TV and connect it to your home WIFI.
2. Navigate to the Apps section and open the Google Play Store.
3. Search for the Downloader app using the virtual keyboard.
4. Select the app and click the Install button to get the app.
5. Navigate to Settings on your Android TV.
6. Choose Device Preferences and click Security & restrictions.
7. Select the Downloader app and enable it to install third-party apps.
8. Enter the download link of the Google Chrome APK in the URL field.
9. Click the Go button to download the APK file.
10. After downloading the APK file, tap the Install button.
11. Once the URL installation is over, hit Open to launch the app.
12. Type WiziWig on the search bar, and select and go to the official website (https://wiziwig1.com/) of WiziWig.
13. Search and stream your favorite sports events on your Android TV.
Note: Similar to WiziWig, you shall use Optus Sport on Android TV to stream your favorite sports titles and football matches.
How to Cast WiziWig on Android TV
This is an alternative method to get 720 on Android TV. Since the WiziWig is only a streaming website, you can cast from your Android and iOS devices to Android TV.
From Android and iOS Smartphones
1. First, connect your Smart TV to the same WIFI network.
2. Open the default web browser on your Smartphone.
3. Enter WiziWig on the search bar.
4. Select and go to the official website of WiziWig.
5. Navigate to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
6. Pick your Android TV name from the available devices.
7. Now, you can cast your favorite sports on Android TV.
From PC using Chrome Browser
1. Connect your PC to the same WIFI as your Android TV.
2. Open the Chrome browser on your PC.
3. Search and visit the official website of WiziWig.
4. Tap the Vertical three-dots icon at the top right corner.
5. Choose your Android TV name from the list and click the Cast tab option.
6. Your PC screen with WiziWig will appear on your Android TV.
7. Search for your favorite sports event to stream on Android TV.
Below are the unique features of WiziWig for why you can choose the service.
- This service is free, so no signup or registration is required.
- Offers high-quality sports streams of different categories.
- It has a simple and user-friendly interface.
- It lets you live stream your favorite matches from where you are.
Supported Android TVs
- TCL Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV Box
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mi Box
- Mecool Android TV Box
Alternatives to WiziWig
You can try the streaming websites mentioned here as alternatives to WiziWig
Frequently Asked Question
No, WiziWig is not completely safe to use, so it is good to connect a VPN to your device to ensure you are safe.