Downloading the Viva TV APK on your Android TV would be the best choice to stream premium movies and TV shows for free of cost. Although the application is free to use, it offers plenty of premium features and updates its content library frequently to provide the latest and exclusive content for its users. It also allows you to stream the content with the external media player on your TV. Since the application is unavailable on the Google Play Store, you need to install the application only by sideloading.
How to Sideload Viva TV APK on Android TV
The Viva TV app is not available for Android TV. To use the Viva TV app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Viva TV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Viva TV APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Viva TV on Android TV
The Viva TV app is not compatible with the Cast support. You can share the content from your mobile by screen mirroring the content from your smartphone to the Android TV.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the Viva TV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Open the app and finish the setup process.
4. Play the video content on the Viva TV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Key Features of Viva TV
- It also allows you to stream WWE, UFC, and other PPV events.
- You can get to access your watchlist on the app to stream content easily.
- It also allows you to download and stream the content offline.
- Stream the videos up to 1080P streaming quality.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Viva TV app is not officially available on Sony Android TV. You can install the application by sideloading from the Downloader app or via a USB drive.
Unfortunately, the Viva TV app is unavailable on Google TV.