If you are looking for an application to stream the latest movies, tv shows, and more, Viva TV Apk might be the one you are looking for. It is a streaming platform with more than thousands of movies, tv shows, anime, and more. You can also stream live sports matches on the application. It divides the content into different genres like Fantasy, Romance, Sci-Fi, Thriller, Horror, and more so that users can easily find the movie they like. Officially, it is not available on any platform. But, you can Viva TV can be accessed on Android smartphones & tablets, Firestick, and Google TV devices by sideloading the apk file.
Features of Viva TV
- It has a huge library of content.
- The application is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
- You can stream movies in high quality from 360p to 4K.
- It allows you to download movies and watch them later.
- It doesn’t require any registration or subscription.
- Each media content has subtitles in more than 15 languages.
- It allows you to request new movies or tv shows that are not available on the platform.
- It has an internal media player, and external media players can be added easily.
Why Use VPN for Viva TV
We recommend you use VPNs for Viva TV to protect your data and privacy. It is also helpful in unblocking geo-restrictions as Viva TV might be blocked in some countries. It also helps hide your IP address from hackers or any other threats. You can also remain anonymous while streaming Viva TV.
How to Install Viva TV Apk on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and select Apps.
2. Navigate to Play Store and click on the Search bar.
3. Enter Downloader on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
4. Select Install to get the app on Android TV.
5. Press the Home button on your Android TV remote to return to the home screen.
6. Go to Settings and click on Security & Restrictions.
7. Select Unknown sources and choose the Downloader app.
8. Enable it so that your device allows the installation of apps from unknown sources.
9. Launch the Android TV Downloader app and enter the URL of the Viva TV Apk.
10. Click on Go, and the apk file will be downloaded on your TV.
11. Select Install. Once the installation is done, open the Viva TV app.
12. Enjoy streaming your favorite content on Android TV.
How to Use Viva TV Apk on Android TV
1. Launch your Viva TV app on Android TV.
2. By default, it will open on the Discover page, where you can see the new media content.
3. After scrolling down, you will see tv shows and movies from different categories, years, and streaming platforms.
4. Select the Movies section, and you will see a list of movies from different categories like Popular, Trending, Top Rated, and more.
5. Choose the Category you want and select the movie. You can also search for movies by clicking on the Filter icon on the top right side of the screen.
6. Click on the TV Shows section, and you will see a lot of tv shows from categories like popular, trending, and more. You can also use the Filter function.
7. Select Watchlist. This is where your favorite movies and tv shows end up when you click on Add to Favorites.
8. Click on Search to manually search for any movie or tv show on your Viva tv app.
9. Select Settings. Here, you can find options like Open app default tab, default player, subtitle language, etc.
10. Click on the Menu icon on the top left side of the screen and select HD Releases.
11. Here, you will see the movies available for you to stream in HD.
12. Choose the Calendar to know what movie or tv show comes out on what day and at what time.
13. Select Category, and you can see a list of categories like Action, Comedy, History, Horror, and more.
14. Choose the category you want to stream the movies or tv shows.
- Cinema HD
- MediaBox HD
- Tubi TV
- Popcorn Time
- Pluto TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Check your internet connection.
2. Uninstall the existing app and install the latest version apk file.
3. Restart your Android TV.
It is difficult to determine whether Viva TV is legal or not. Viva TV is streaming content without any authorization, so the end-users are responsible for accessing content on it.
You can use the Downloader app to install the Viva TV apk on Android TV.