Do you love to watch different types of sports events on your Android TV? If so, you must know about VIPRow Sports. It is a popular sports streaming website that allows you to stream all the popular sports events without any subscription. For VIPRow Sports, there is no official app available for Android TV or any other platform. Instead, you can use a web browser on your Android TV to watch the web version of this site or sideload its apk file using Downloader.
You don’t need any subscription to stream the website, and it doesn’t include any registration process. It lets you watch sports events like the NFL, NBA, EPL, MLB, and many more. Along with streaming links, you also get entertaining content like trivia on the website. With a strong internet connection, you can stream sporting events in HD quality.
All possible ways to stream VIPRow Sports on Android TV are going to be discussed in this curated guide. You can also find alternatives to this sports streaming platform if you are uncomfortable with it.
Table of Contents
How to Watch VIPRow Sports Using a TV Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use the preferred one.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (https://www.viprow.nu/) in the address bar and visit the website.
3. The home screen of VIPRow Sport will appear on the TV screen.
4. Select the sports category you want to stream from the available list.
5. Now, you can search for a particular sports event and play the content on your Android TV.
How to Sideload VIPRow Sports Apk on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the VIPRow Sports app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for VIPRow Sports APK latest version: bit.ly/3tNsd4P
13. Click Go to download the VIPRow Sports APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast VIPRow Sports on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the VIPRow Sports APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the VIPRow Sports APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the VIPRow Sports app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
VIPRow Sports Alternatives
If you feel that VIPRow Sports isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the sports content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to VIPRow Sports.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. VIPRow Sports is not available as a standalone app for Android TV. It can be accessed only through the web browser.
No. It is not legal to stream. Since the site streams too many copyrighted sporting events for free, it is illegal and unsafe to use it on your device.