Do you love to watch different types of sports events on your Android TV? If so, you must know about VIPRow Sports. It is a popular sports streaming website that allows you to stream all the popular sports events without any subscription. For VIPRow Sports, there is no official app available for Android TV or any other platform. Instead, you can use a web browser on your Android TV to watch the web version of VIPRow Sports.
You don’t need any subscription to stream the website, and it doesn’t include any registration process. It lets you watch sports events like NFL, NBA, EPL, MLB, and many more. Along with streaming links, you also get entertaining content like trivia on the website. With a strong internet connection, you can stream sporting events in HD quality.
How to Watch VIPRow Sports Using a TV Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use the preferred one.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (https://www.viprow.nu/) in the address bar and visit the website.
3. The home screen of VIPRow Sport will appear on the TV screen.
4. Select the sports category you want to stream from the available list.
How to Sideload VIPRow Sports Apk on Android TV
Along with the web version, you can also sideload the VIPRow Sports apk on Android TV with the help of sideloading tool. However, make sure to sideload the apk file from trusted third-party sources.
1. Install Downloader on Android TV from the Google Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app from the Android TV home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left panel, and enter the download link of VIPRow Sports APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the apk file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content you want.
Note: You can get the Sportz TV for Android TV to stream thousands of premium HD channels.
How to Cast VIPRow Sports App on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror the VIPRow Sports from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the VIPRow Sports APK on your Android smartphone from trusted third-party sites.
3. Launch the app and go through the on-screen prompts.
4. Open the Notification Panel on your Android smartphone and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, play the game and watch it on your favorite content.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Frequently Asked Questions
No. VIPRow Sports is not available as a standalone app for Android TV. It can be accessed only through the web browser.
No. It is not legal to stream. Since the site streams too many copyrighted sporting events for free, it is illegal and unsafe to use it on your device.