VIPLeague is a popular streaming service that offers various local, regional, and international sports events for free of cost. Fortunately, you can install the VIPLeague application directly from the Google Play Store on your Android TV. Or else, you can use the casting method to stream VIPLeague sports content on your TV.
VIPLeague extensively covers sports events like football, basketball, tennis, cricket, and more. You can watch major sports events live stream, highlights, and replays on the app. You can watch the sports video in high quality with smooth playback. In addition, it offers users real-time updates and notifications on sports matches.
In this article, you will learn how to install the VIPLeague application on Android TV. If you can’t find the VIPLeague app on the Play Store, you can try the sideloading method to get the VIPLeague app on your TV.
Table of Contents
How to Download VIPLeague on Android TV from the Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter VIPLeague in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select the VIPLeague app from the suggested results.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. When the home screen of the app appears, play your favorite content.
How to Sideload VIPLeague APK on Android TV
If you cannot install the app from the Play Store, sideload the VIPLeague APK with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn On your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download the link of VIP League APK latest version: https://bit.ly/3tceeF8
13. Tap Go to download the APK on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the VIP League app and watch your desired media content.
How to Watch VIPLeague Using Browser
VIPLeague has a dedicated webpage with a huge media library with wide collections of movies or series. As the simplest way, you can access the VIP League platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (https://vipleague.im/) in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the [Log In/Sign In[ button and enter your credentials.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast VIPLeague on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the VIPLeague app, then you can use the in-built cast option on your Android Smartphone to stream the content.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Install the VIPLeague app on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play the video content on the VIPLeague app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
VIPLeague Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
If the VIPLeague app is not working properly on your Android TV, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV gets the proper network connection.
- Reboot your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the cache files of the app accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Uninstall and reinstall VIPLeague to solve the app-related issues.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that VIPLeague isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream sports events and matches. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to VIPLeague.
No, VIP League is an illegal service with copyrighted and pirated content, which is unsafe to stream.
No, This app does not have built-in cast support. But you can use the cast option of your device to stream the content.