ViewBox is one of the popular streaming APKs out there on the internet. It has an immense library of movies and TV series. To watch your favorite on-demand content for free on your Android TV, you can try ViewBox APK. To get ViewBox on your Android TV you need to sideload the application using Downloader, as it is unavailable on the Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can also screen mirror the app from your smartphone to the TV.
Like other streaming APKs, ViewBox streams content for free. Hence, you don’t require subscriptions to watch your favorites. You can stream movies on the app even without signing up or registering. It lets you download the content within the app and can be streamed later offline. The APK comes with a built-in media player, thus reducing the dependency on external players.
How to Sideload ViewBox APK on Android TV
The ViewBox app is unavailable for Android TV. To use the ViewBox APK, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Get the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of ViewBox APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the ViewBox APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
Use VPN for ViewBox APK
ViewBox is a third-party streaming application that offers pirated content to users. Accessing this content might lead to legal issues. Moreover, you can be even tracked by hackers by tracing your IP address. To keep you safe and secure from these kinds of problems, we suggest using VPN on your Smart TV. You can use NordVPN on Android TV, as it comes with enormous privacy features.
How to Cast ViewBox APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the ViewBox APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the app.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No. The ViewBox APK is unavailable for Sony Android TV. You can still access the app by sideloading APK.
No. Unfortunately, ViewBox doesn’t support the cast feature on the application.