Vidgo is an official streaming app that offers live sports, news, and entertainment content. In the Play Store, Vidgo has its own app for Android TVs and Android TV Boxes called, Vidgo for Android TV. In Vidgo, there are more than 150 live TV channels available with a subscription. With Vidgo, you will get TV channels like ESPN, beIN SPORTS, ABC, and Comedy Central on Android TV.
Vidgo offers three subscription plans.
- $79.95 per month with 150+ live TV channels.
- $59.95 per month with 110+ live TV channels.
- $29.95 per month with 45+ live TV channels.
Vidgo for Android TV
You can access Vidgo on your TV app in three ways.
- Using Play Store
- Sideloading the app
- Casting the app
Supported Android TVs
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Mi Box
- Nvidia Shield TV
- AT&T Box
- Mecool Android TV Box
How to Install Vidgo for Android TV Using Play Store
1. On your Android TV home screen, open the Google Play Store app.
2. Using the Search icon, search for Vidgo for Android TV app and select the app.
3. Click on the Install button to get the app on your Andriod TV.
4. Open the Vidgo app on your TV and stream all the live TV channels.
How to Sideload on Vidgo for Android TV
To sideload any app on your Android Smart TV, you have to install the Downloader app. Using the Downloader application, you can install any apk files that are not available on the Google Play Store.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Search for the Downloader app using the search icon.
3. Click on the Install button to get the Downloader app on Android TV.
Note: To install APK files, you have to install the Sideload Launcher on Android TV.
4. Open the Settings page on your Android Smart TV and click on the Device Preference option.
5. Then, click on Security & Preference option. In the Install Unknown Apps section, turn on the Downloader toggle.
6. Open the Downloader app on your Android Smart TV.
7. Download the AFTVnews Plugin using the URL browser.aftvnews.com. Without this plugin, you cannot install any apk files on the Downloader app.
8. Then, enter the Vidgo for Android TV APK URL and hit the Go button.
9. Download and install the APK file on your TV.
10. Open the Vidgo app and stream its video content.
How to Cast Vidgo on Android TV
1. Download the Vidgo app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
2. Then, connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Click on the Cast icon on the Vidgo app.
4. From the available devices, choose your Android TV name.
5. Choose the content that you want to cast.
6. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Yes, Vidgo is available for Google TVs like Sony and TCL Smart TV.
Yes, you can cast the Vidgo app to any cast-compatible device.