If you are an Android TV user, there are tons of applications available online to watch movies and TV shows. One such app is VideoMix which provides you with a lot of popular movies and television programs. The VideoMix APK is not yet available on the Play Store, so you can sideload the app on Android TV using Downloader. For playing movies and TV shows on VideoMix, it requires external media players like MX Player or VLC on Android TV.
How to Sideload VideoMix APK on Android TV
As the VideoMix APK is unavailable for Android TV, sideloading is the only way to install this app on Android TV.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of VideoMix APK in the URL field. Ensure to enter the VideoMix apk link of the latest version to get rid of technical errors.
8. Click Go to download the Videomix APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast VideoMix on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the VideoMix from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the VideoMix APK on your Android smartphone from any trusted website.
3. Open the VideoMix app and log in to VideoMix if needed.
4. Play the video content that you want to watch on a big screen.
5. Swipe the Notification Panel on your phone and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Features of VideoMix apk
- The platform provides a wide range of movies and TV shows for different categories.
- It supports any media player like MX Player, VLC, and many more. Hence no need to install any new player to stream its content.
- You can watch the shows in resolutions up to 1080p.
- The application has a user-friendly interface and you can easily filter the content based on language, genre, title, etc.
- The app also has a built-in search feature that allows you to search for content.
- You can create a separate wishlist of your movies and TV shows for quick access.
If you are looking for similar apps like VideoMix to watch the latest OTT releases, we have provided some recommendations.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
VideMix apk contains many copyrighted movies and TV shows without the proper licenses to upload those on their platforms. Hence you need to use ExpressVPN on Android TV to get a high level of online security.
No, VideoMix is unavailable on the Google Play Store because it is an unauthorized platform.
Most movies and TV shows are made available for free on this platform and you have to pay the necessary amount for premium movies and TV shows as it is not entirely free.