Vewd Browser is specially tailored to explore the internet on Android TV that features an optimized user interface. The Vewd Browser app is officially available for selected Android TV models on Google Play Store. If the browser is unavailable in the Play Store, you can sideload the Vewd browser APK using a third-party app like Downloader. Vewd browser is completely free to use so you can surf the internet on your Android TV on the go.
How to Install Vewd Browser on Android TV from Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Vewd Browser in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select Vewd Browser from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. When the home screen appears, start using the browser.
How to Sideload Vewd Browser on Android TV
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Vewd Browser APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Vewd APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
Vewd Browser Features & Highlights
- The automatic page sizing makes the browsing experience easier.
- The Speed Dail features facilities to keep your favorite sites in a separate Plus symbol.
- The browser doesn’t require any keyboard or mouse attached to work on Android TVs, with the D-Pad and TV remote you can operate on Android TVs.
- The web browser is designed in a unique way to help the users to surf the browser without ease.
Vewd Browser Alternatives
If you want to explore new browsers then you can consider the below best alternatives to Vewd Browser.
|Puffin||$1/mon or $10/mon||Puffin Browser on Android TV|
|Tor||Free||Tor Browser on Android TV|
|Brave||Free||Brave on Android TV|
|UC Browser||Free||UC Browser on Android TV|
|Odin||Free||Odin Browser on Android TV|
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Vewd browser doesn’t have a built-in ad blocker. But, the browser allows the users to add the ad-blocker extension on Android TV.
Unfortunately, you can’t get the Vewd Browser directly from the Play Store, you need to use some third-party apps like Downloader to get Vewd Browser installed on your Google TV.
The Vewd browser is safe to use as it is officially available in the Google Play Store.