Stop paying and yet start streaming! Sounds interesting, right? With the Vegamovies app, you can stream all popular movies and series without relying on subscription and registration. However, you can’t get the Vegamovies from the Play Store for installation if you want to try this app on Android TV. Instead, you need to sideload Vegamovies APK or cast the app’s content in order to stream it on your TV.
After getting the Vegamovies platform on a large screen, you can able to watch its vast array of media collections in splendid quality. Its content library includes a plethora of videos from film industries like Bollywood, and Hollywood. Additionally, it offers movies and TV series from the languages, such as Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, and Punjabi without ads interruption.
In this article, we will walk you through the sideloading and screen mirroring process to stream Vegamovies on Android TV. At the end of the article, you can find some interesting alternatives to Vegamovies.
How to Sideload Vegamovies APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Vegamovies app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Vegamovies APK: bit.ly/3SzHyjJ
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Vegamovies on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Vegamovies APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Vegamovies APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Vegamovies app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that Vegamovies isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Vegamovies.
No. Since it is an illegal platform, Vegamovies isn’t listed in the app’s library of Play Store. So you can’t install it on your Android TV.
No. Vegamovies is not a safe streaming platform to use on your streaming device, including Android TV. Because it hosts numerous unlicensed media content.