Do you want to get TV listings and live channel information from where you are? Then without any delay, install USTVGO on your Android TV. This is a wonderful app that gives most of the information about the shows and movies that are streaming. Apart from listings, you can stream USA news channels and radio stations 24/7. The only limitation of the USTVGO TV app is that it is available only in the USA. If you want to access USTVGO outside the USA, you need a VPN on your Android TV.
- All the channel lists are available on the home screen.
- You can access the app without creating an account.
- Proper guide about the channels and the shows are available.
- You will get schedules and information about more than 100 live TV channels.
Supported Android TVs
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Mi Box
- Nvidia Shield TV
- AT&T Box
- Mecool Android TV Box
How to Install USTVGO on Android TV
1. Open the Google Play Store from your Android TV.
2. Using the search bar, search for the USTVGO app.
3. Click on the Install button on the next screen.
4. Then, open the USTVGO app on your Android TV and stream the live TV channels.
How to Access USTVGO Website on Android TV
1. Open any of the web browsers on your Android TV.
2. Then, go to the USTVGO website.
3. On the home page, you can see the list of channels available.
4. You can watch the content in it by simply clicking on the link.
5. Choose the category that you want from the top of the webpage.
6. If you have any doubts, click the FAQ button to get common troubleshooting questions and answers. If you want one-on-one support, you can click the Telegram button to chat with the executives.
How to Screen Mirror USTVGO on Android TV from Android Smartphone
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. On your Android smartphone, go to the notification panel.
3. Click the Cast or Screen Mirror icon.
4. Select your Android TV name from the list of available devices.
5. Once the screen is mirrored, launch a browser and visit USTVGO’s official website or install the app from the Play Store.
6. Play any of the live TV channels and it will appear on your Android TV.
These are the three different ways to access the USTVGO TV platform on your Android TV. You can choose any one of the ways that suit your preferences. If you have any difficulties with the USTVGO app, let us know in the comments below.
Yes, the USTVGO TV app is completely legal.
No, USTVGO is a free streaming platform. Whereas USTVNOW is a subscription-based platform that starts at $11.99 per month