Installing the app from third-party websites is no cakewalk for Android TV users. Instead of visiting these third-party sites, you can install whatever apps you want on your TV with the help of Unlinked. However, you need to sideload the Unlinked Apk on your TV as it isn’t officially available on the Play Store.
Once the Unlinked app is installed, you need to provide a valid numeric code for the app that you want to install on your Android TV. Apart from downloading, this app lets you create your own space for all your media files like photos, videos, and apps to access them and share them with your friends.
In this guide, you will understand how to sideload the Unlinked Apk on your Android TV with step-by-step instructions. Further, we have listed some of the fixes for the Unlinked app if it fails to work on Android TV.
As we mentioned earlier, the Unlinked app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Unlinked APK latest version: bitly.ws/33J3n
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
1. After installing, open the Unlinked app and click the Add button.
3. Now, you will get the list of apps available in the code.
4. Choose the app that you want and install it on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
Skyworth Smart TV
Haier Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
Mi Box S
Since we’ve installed the Unlinked app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while using it on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Unlinked accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that Unlinked isn’t for you or are unsatisfied with its service, you can switch to some other free platforms to perform bulk downloading and sharing action. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Unlinked.
Yes, the installation of the Unlinked app on Android TV is possible by sideloading with the help of a downloader.