Are you wondering how to watch UFC events on your Android TV? If so, you can install the dedicated UFC app and watch all the events with the Fight Pass subscription. You can find the UFC app natively on the Google Play Store. Instead of installing the app, you can watch the UFC events via a web browser on Android TV. You can also cast the UFC app using the built-in Cast feature.
You can get the UFC Fight Pass subscription by paying $9.99/month or $95.99/year. The subscription provides access to all the live and on-demand events of MMA, boxing, kickboxing, and more in 1080p or 4K resolution.
Upcoming Event: UFC Fight Night is scheduled for December 2, 2023.
Table of Contents
How to Install the UFC App on Android TV from Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter UFC in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select UFC from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Login with your UFC Fight Pass credentials and play all live and on-demand matches without restriction.
How to Watch UFC Fight Night Using a Browser
You can also watch the UFC events by logging into your UFC Fight Pass account on a web browser. For this, you have to install a web browser on the TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://www.ufc.com/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the UFC will appear on the TV screen.
4. Hit the Watch tab, select the Log In button, and enter your credentials.
5. Now, watch the required event, either live or on-demand.
How to Cast UFC App to Android TV
The UFC app is compatible with built-in Cast support. If you aren’t able to install the UFC app on Android TV due to various issues, you can cast the app on your TV from your smartphone (Android or iPhone).
2. Connect your Android TV to the WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the UFC app on your smartphone and log in with your account.
4. Play the video content you want and click the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
6. Play the video content on the app. Now, the media content of UFC will appear on your Android TV.
How to Sideload UFC Apk on Android TV
It must be geo-restricted if you can’t find the UFC app in the Play Store. Therefore, you need to use the Downloader app to sideload the APK file.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left panel, and enter the download link of UFC APK [https://bit.ly/44JkaCH] in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the UFC APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. After installing the app, get back to the home screen of Android TV. Install a VPN on your Android TV and launch it to connect with the server where UFC is accessible.
11. Now, launch the UFC app and watch the video content available on the app.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
Onn Android TV 4K
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
UFC Fight Night Upcoming Schedule
|Beneil Dariush vs. Arman Tsarukyan
Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Rob Font
Kelvin Gastelum vs. Sean Brady
Clay Guida vs. Joaquim Silva
Punahele Soriano vs. Dustin Stoltzfus
|Miesha Tate vs. Julia Avila
Cody Brundage vs. Zachary Reese
Drakkar Klose vs. Joe Solecki
Steve Garcia vs. Melquizael Costa
Rodolfo Bellato vs. Ihor Potieria
Wellington Turman vs. Jared Gooden
Veronica Hardy vs. Jamey-Lyn Horth
Yes. You can watch UFC events without Fight Pass by signing up for ESPN+. For this, you need to install the ESPN app on Android TV. However, you can watch only the live UFC events and on-demand UFC programming with ESPN+. For PPV events, you need to pay an additional amount of $79.99/event.
Yes. The UFC app is officially available on Android TV Platform. You can download it from Apps → Google Play Store → Search icon → Search for UFC→ Download.