Typhoon TV is a pirated streaming application that allows you to stream plenty of VOD content without any subscription cost. Since it is an illegal app, you cannot install it directly from the Google Play Store on your Android TV. You can install the app only by sideloading its APK file. With the Typhoon TV app, you can watch movies, web series, animated content, and many more for free. The app offers some of the best features, like a built-in media player, closed captioning support, offline streaming, and many more. Moreover, you can watch your desired videos with 1080p and 4K streaming resolution.
You can sideload the APK file of Typhoon TV on your Android-based devices like Android smartphones, Firestick, NVIDIA Shield, etc. For safer streaming, get your hands on the best VPN networks for your Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Typhoon TV APK on Android TV
The Typhoon TV app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Typhoon TV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Nova TV on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the Typhoon TV app on your Android TV, you can screen mirror the Typhoon TV app from your Android smartphone to the TV.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the Typhoon TV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and go to the home screen of the app.
4. Play the video content on the Typhoon TV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Typhoon TV app is not available for Philips Android TV.
No, Typhoon TV does not offer the Pro version.