Looking for a free and feature-rich streaming platform for your Android TV? Introducing the TVZion APK to stream your favorite movies/TV shows/ web series with different streaming quality on your Android TV. Since the application is officially not natively available on app stores of the Android TV. You need to install only via sideloading from third-party tools like ES File Explorer, Downloader, or via a USB drive. Before using this application, ensure that you have enabled the VPN on your TV. Since it is a pirated movie streaming platform, it’s recommended to use the best VPN on your TV to mask the IP address of your TV and stream the content anonymously.
The application has a built-in cast feature, you can cast the content from your smartphone to the Android TV by connecting both devices to the same WiFi connection. Furthermore, it is an ad-free streaming platform as you can get an immense streaming experience while watching media content on TVZion.
How to Sideload TVZion APK on Android TV
The TVZion APK is yet to be available for Android TV. To use the TVZion APK, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install Downloader on Android TV from the Google Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app from the Android TV home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left panel, and enter the download link of TVZion APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the TVZion APK on your TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast TVZion on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror the TVZion app content from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the TVZion APK on your Android smartphone from trusted third-party sites.
3. Launch the TVZion app and go through the on-screen prompts.
4. Open the Notification Panel on your Android smartphone and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, play the game and watch it on your favorite content.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, there is no official application for the TVZion app on the Android TV platform. You should sideload this app using any reliable sideloading tool to install the application on your TV.