TSN is one of the most important sports networks in Canada that was launched in 1984. This sports network has five channels, including TSN1, TSN2, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN GO. These TSN channels are made available in different parts of Canada. With the official TSN app, you can get access to all five channels from TSN. With the TSN channels, you can cover all of the popular sports events. This includes NFL, NBL, UFC, and Wimbledon Tennis Championship. So, if you are a hard-core sports fan, then you should get the TSN app on your device. The following section will help you add and access TSN on your Android TV.
There are three different subscription plans available on TSN.
- Day Pass on TSN costs $7.99
- Month Pass on TSN costs $19.99
- Annual Pass on TSN costs $199.9 per month
TSN on Android TV
TSN doesn’t have an official app in the Android TV Play Store. For the same reason, we need to find more methods to get access to TSN in the following section.
Supported Android TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Install TSN on Android TV
Sideloading TSN on your Android TV is one of the best options to access any app that isn’t natively available on the platform. This process only involves the following three steps.
- Installing Downloader on Android TV
- Enabling unknown sources on Android TV
- Installing TSN using Downloader
Installing Downloader on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to a strong WiFi connection.
2. Open Google Play Store from the home screen and click on the Search icon.
3. Make use of the search bar to search for the Downloader by AFTV news app.
4. Select the Downloader app icon from the search suggestions.
5. Select the Install button and wait for the app installation to complete.
Enabling Unknown Sources on Android TV
1. From the Android TV home screen, open the Settings app.
2. Choose the Security and Restrictions option and then the Unknown Sources option from the menu.
3. From the menu, navigate to the Downloader option and then enable the toggle.
Sideload TSN on Android TV with Downloader
1. Launch the new Downloader app from the Android TV home screen.
2. The Downloader app will display a confirmation prompt. Click on the Allow option.
3. Navigate the URL section of the Downloader app and enter the TSN Android TV APK URL.
4. Click on the Go option and initiate the TSN app APK file download.
5. Install the TSN app on your device as soon as the download completes.
6. Finally, you have access to the TSN video content on your TV.
How to Chromecast TSN on Android TV
1. Make sure to connect both your Android device and your smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Install TSN on your Android Smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Open the TSN app and Sign In to your account with proper credentials.
4. Click on the Cast icon from the top of the app screen.
5. Next, select your Android TV device from the list of devices.
6. Once the connection is successful, play any content from the TSN app and access it on your TV.
Other Supported Devices
- iPad (iOS 9.0 and above)
- Android smartphone
- Web browser
- Samsung Smart TV
- Xbox One
- Apple TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Even though there is no official Android TV app of TSN, you can get access to the app by casting or sideloading.
You can sideload the TSN app or cast it on your Google TV from another device.