TSN is an official application to watch live streaming of TSN1, TSN2, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5. It is only accessible in Canada so users can install the TSN app on Android TV from the Google Play Store. With the TSN app, you can watch 60+ live events of NFL, NHL, F1, NASCAR, MLB, UFC, and NCAA on your Android TV with a subscription. You can also sideload the TSN apk from an external source to access TSN in a geo-restricted region with a help of a VPN.
Table of Contents
How to Install TSN on Android TV
As the TSN app is compatible with Android TV, you can get the app directly from the Play Store.
1. Click on Apps from the home screen of Android TV.
2. Open the Google Play Store by clicking on its icon.
3. Type TSN in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Choose the TSN app from the suggestions.
5. Click Install to get TSN on your Smart TV.
How to Sideload TSN on Android TV
Sideloading TSN on your Android TV is one of the best options to access any app that isn’t natively available on the platform. This process only involves the following three steps.
- Installing Downloader on Android TV
- Enabling unknown sources on Android TV
- Sideloading TSN using Downloader
Installing Downloader on Android TV
1. Connect your Android TV to WIFI once you turn it on.
2. Open Google Play Store from the home screen and click on the Search icon.
3. Search for Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the Downloader app icon from the search suggestions.
5. Select the Install button and wait for the app installation to complete.
Enabling Unknown Sources on Android TV
1. From the Android TV home screen, open the Settings app.
2. Choose the Security and Restrictions option and then the Unknown Sources option from the menu.
3. From the menu, navigate to the Downloader option and then enable the toggle.
Sideloading TSN on Android TV using Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader app from the Android TV home screen.
2. The Downloader app will display a confirmation prompt. Click on the Allow option.
3. Tap the URL section of the Downloader app and enter the TSN Android TV APK download link.
4. Click on the Go button to begin the downloading process.
5. Install the TSN app on your device as soon as the download completes.
6. Finally, you can access the TSN app on your TV by logging in with suitable credentials.
Note: If you would like to stream live sports on a big screen, you can install ESPN on Android TV.
How to Chromecast TSN on Android TV
1. Make sure to connect your Android TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Install TSN on your Android Smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Open the TSN app and Sign In to your account with the proper credentials.
4. Click on the Cast icon from the top of the app screen.
5. Next, select your Android TV device from the list of devices.
6. Once the connection is successful, play any content from the TSN app and access it on your TV.
Supported Android TVs
- JVC Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
TSN Subscription Plans
Visit the TSN official website (https://www.tsn.ca/subscribe) from a web browser to subscribe to TSN. The following are the subscription plans available right now.
- Month Pass – $19.99 + tax
- 4-Month Pass – $49.96 + tax
- Annual Pass – $199.90 + tax
Frequently Asked Questions
You can sideload the TSN app or cast it on your Google TV with the help of a smartphone or a PC.
Yes, you can install the TSN app on Sony Android TV from the Play Store if you are in Canada.