The Toffee app is one of the best substitutes for live TV streaming services. Toffee has a collection of more than 100 local as well as international TV channels. In addition, you can enjoy watching movies, telefilms, music videos, and more on the Toffee app. The Toffee streaming service promises you an absolutely buffer-less experience. Unlike most other live TV streaming services, Toffee lets you upload your video on the service. In addition, you can make money out of the video content that you have shared on Toffee. The Toffee app has dedicated tabs for sections like movies, drama, web series, sports, and kid’s content. The following section will help you add and stream Toffee on Android TV.
How to Get Toffee on Android TV
Toffee has its app in the Google Play Store to download on Android TV. In addition, you can also sideload the apk version.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Download Toffee for Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Google Play Store from your home screen.
3. Click on the Search option and search for Toffee.
4. Select the Toffee app from the app suggestions and select Install and download it.
5. Click on Open to launch the Toffee app on your TV.
6. Complete the log-in process following the instructions on your screen.
Related – Install YouTube Vanced on Android TV to stream the YouTube videos without any ads or premium subscription.
How to Sideload Toffee on Android TV
As we said earlier, you can download Toffee on Android TV by sideloading also. It involves installing the Android mobile version on Toffee on your Android TV.
Installing Downloader on Android TV
1. Initially, turn on your Android TV and connect to a stable Wi-Fi connection.
2. Next, launch Google Play Store and click on the Search icon.
3. Use the search bar to search for the Downloader app.
4. Click on the Install button and wait for the installation process to complete.
Enabling Unknown Sources on Android TV
1. From the Android TV home screen, open the Settings app.
2. Select the Device Preferences menu.
3. Now, select Security and Restrictions and choose the Unknown Sources option.
4. From the menu, find the Downloader app and then enable it.
Installing Toffee on Android TV with Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app that you installed from the store.
2. To confirm the prompt on your screen, click the Allow option.
3. Move to the URL section of the Downloader app and type in the URL for the Toffee apk.
4. Select the Go option and initiate the Toffee apk file download.
5. Install the Toffee app on your device as soon as the apk file download completes.
6. Finally, you can access the Toffee app on your Android TV.
How to Cast Toffee on Android TV
1. Connect your Android TV and Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your Android device, install the Toffee app.
3. Launch the notification bar on your device and click on the Cast icon.
4. Choose your Android TV from the devices list.
5. Within a few minutes, your device screen will start to cast on your TV.
6. Open the Toffee app and play the video you want.
7. Finally, you can enjoy watching it on your TV.
Other Supported Devices
Apart from Android TV, there are a few other devices on which you can access Toffee.
- Android phone
- Android tablet
- Windows PC
Frequently Asked Questions
It is possible to download the Toffee app from the Android TV Google Play Store. After installing the app, you can enjoy watching movies, sports, and kid’s shows on your TV.
As of now, Toffee doesn’t have any subscription plans and allows users to access all the content for free.