TLC GO app on your Android TV gives you access to watch your favorite shows from TLC. With the TLC GO app, you can enjoy live streaming the TLC channel with your cable provider subscription. Also, you will have access to plenty of current TLC shows episodes on-demand. In addition, you can access shows from 14 other channels, including Investigation Discovery, Travel Channel, Food Network, and Discovery. Therefore, the TLC GO app is a complete entertainment application. In addition, the app gives you a live TV guide letting you know what you can watch on it beforehand.
There are no subscription plans to stream content from the TLC GO app. Instead, you have to log in with your pay-TV provider subscription credentials. Some of the supported TV providers are
TLC on Android TV
TLC has its version of an app in the Google Play Store that you can download. Let’s find out more methods to access TLC on the same device.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- MI Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- DIRECTV Stream Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Install and Activate TLC Go on Android Smart TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. From the home screen, launch the Google Play Store on your device.
3. Click on the Search icon inside the Play Store.
4. Using the virtual on-screen keyboard, type down and search for the TLC GO app.
5. Select the TLC GO app from the search suggestions.
6. Click on the Install button, and it will start installing the app.
7. Wait until the download is complete and launch the TLC GO app.
8. A unique activation code will appear on the screen.
9. Visit https://auth.tlc.com/link with a browser on your smartphone or PC.
10. Enter the activation code and click on Link TV Provider.
11. Choose your TV provider and enter the necessary credentials.
12. Now, enjoy streaming exciting TV series and movies from the app.
How to SideLoad TLC on Android TV
If you find it hard to download the TLC GO app, you can easily sideload it to your TV from a trusted third-party source.
1. Turn on your Android TV and launch the Google Play Store.
2. Click on the Search icon and search for Downloader by AFTV news.
3. Tap on the Downloader app icon and click on the Install button.
4. Wait for the Downloader app to install on your TV and then head to the home screen.
5. Open Settings from the Android TV home screen.
6. Scroll down to choose Device Preferences.
7. Now, choose the Security & Restrictions option by scrolling down.
8. Choose Unknown Sources and enable it for the Downloader app.
9. Launch the Downloader app on Android TV.
10. Choose the Allow option when Downloader asks permission to access the local files.
11. On the home screen of the Downloader app, type in the TLC GO Android TV apk URL.
12. Click on the Go option, and the TLC apk file will download on your TV.
13. Following that, start installing the TLC GO app with the on-screen prompts.
14. Launch the app and configure it with your TV provider to stream the required data.
How to Cast TLC on Android TV
1. Initially, connect the casting device (Android/iPhone) and your Android TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your casting device, install the TLC GO app from the Google Play Store or App Store as necessary.
3. Launch the app and complete signing into the app with proper credentials.
4. From the app home screen, click on the Cast icon.
5. From the list that appears on your screen, select your Android TV.
6. Within a few seconds, the TLC GO logo will appear on the TV screen.
7. Enjoy casting TLC shows on your TV from the smartphone.
Other Supported Devices
Access the TLC GO app on one or more of the following devices.
- Apple TV (Fourth generation and later)
- Roku (Roku 3, Roku Ultra, Roku Express, Roku Stick, and Roku Stick+)
- Roku TV
- Amazon Fire TV (Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Edition)
- Kindle Fire Tablet (Android OS 4.0.3 and later)
- Google TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Xbox One
- iPhone (iOS 9 and later)
- iPad (iOS 9 and later)
- Android smartphones (Android 5 and later)
- Safari, Chrome, Edge, and Firefox Web browsers
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get TLC on my smart TV?
Yes, you can access the TLC Go app on your Smart TV from the Play Store.
2. Is there a TLC App for Smart TV?
Yes, TLC has its official app (TLC GO). It is officially supported on Smart TVs.