To make your streaming experience better, you can install the Tivimate app on your Android TV. With the application, you can load and stream IPTV content with premium streaming quality. Since it is an IPTV Player & provider, you can load and stream your desired content from the Tivimate app. By subscribing to the service, you can stream 4000+ live TV channels, 6000+ VOD content, and plenty of VOD content. You can download and install the Tivimate app on your Android TV directly from the Google Play Store without any hassle.
How to Sideload Tivimate on Android TV
The Tivimate app is not available for Android TV. To use the Tivimate app, you need to sideload its APK using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Tivimate APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Tivimate APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Tivimate on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the Tivimate app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the Tivimate APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and log in to the IPTV provider account on the app.
4. Play the video content on the Tivimate app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Key Features of Tivimate IPTV Player
- To enhance your IPTV streaming, the player supports multiple playlist support.
- You can record your favorite moments using Tivimate.
- It supports PIP and multi-view features while streaming.
- Never miss your TV shows with the help of the Tivimate EPG guide.
- Use the Catch-up feature to start where you left off.
- Save all your wishlist in the Favorites section available on the app.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Unfortunately, the Tivimate app is not available for the Philips Android TV.
No, you cannot download the Tivimate app on your Google Smart TV.