|Google Play Store
Are you looking for the best provider-cum-player to stream IPTV videos? Choose Tivimate IPTV for your streaming device. As it is compatible with Android TV, you can install the Tivimate app on your TV directly from the Play Store without any hassle. Besides installation, you can also sideload and screen mirror this app on the TV. By subscribing to the service, you can stream 4000+ live TV channels, 6000+ VOD content, and plenty of VOD content.
Let me show you the step-by-step guidelines for using Tivimate IPTV on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Install Tivimate Player on Android TV
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Tivimate IPTV Player in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select Tivimate IPTV Player from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Enter Xtreme Codes API or use an M3U URL to play the media content you want on Tivimate Player.
How to Sideload Tivimate on Android TV
If you can’t find the Tivimate IPTV app on the Play Store of Android TV, then you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream IPTV content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the download link URL of the Tivimate IPTV APK in the required field.
Useful Tip: Instead of providing the APK URL, you can enter the downloader code 508879 for Tivimate Lite or 516663 for TiviMate Premium to download the respective app directly on your TV.
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and stream your desired media content.
How to Cast Tivimate IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Tivimate IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Tivimate IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Tivimate IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Tivimate IPTV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
If the Tivimate IPTV app is not working properly on your Android TV due to issues like a black screen, app freezing, and more, then you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Tivimate IPTV accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Tivimate IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Tivimate IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV players to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Tivimate IPTV.
Fortunately, the Tivimate app is available for Android TV and you can get it from the Play Store.
Yes. Tivimate has built-in support for a catch-up feature that helps to start streaming where you left off.