Tinyzone is a streaming platform where you can stream movies, TV shows, and more for free. If you are trying to install it on Android TV, you should use the sideloading or screen mirroring method, as there is no app available for Tinyzone on the Play Store. Further, you can stream the content from Tinyzone through its official site using the web browser on your TV.
In this beginner’s guide, we will delve into all possible ways to stream Tinyzone on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Tinyzone APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Tinyzone app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for Tinyzone APK latest version: bit.ly/3NRfDZA
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Watch Tinyzone Using Browser
Tinyzone has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the Tinyzone platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Visit the official website of Tinyzone.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details.
NOTE: Remember, you can also access this streaming platform without an account. If you want to explore more features and benefits, then you can create a new account or sign in with your existing account.
5. Then, you can access your desired media content for free on your Android TV.
How to Cast Tinyzone on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the app on Android TV, you can cast the Tinyzone app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Tinyzone app on your Android smartphone from any trusted third-party site.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Tinyzone app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Tinyzone Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Tinyzone app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you must perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Ensure your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Tinyzone accumulated on your Smart TV.
- If there is a new version available for Tinyzone, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
- Update your Android TV firmware.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems, then set up your Smart TV to install the app again.
If you feel that Tinyzone isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platforms to stream free movies/series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Tinyzone.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You can’t find the Tinyzone app on the Android TV Play Store. Instead, you should sideload it or screen mirror its content to your TV.
Tinyzone is not safe as the site is not legal. However, you don’t need to be afraid as long as you are connected to a VPN, such as ExpressVPN on Android TV.