Who would not love to watch numerous movies for free? Here, the Time Movies app provides all popular movies and series for you. If you try to install it on Android TV, you should use the sideloading method as Time Movies APK is officially unavailable for Android TV. In case, you can’t able to sideload, then cast the app from your smartphone.
Time Movies acts as a premium streaming service because of its features, diverse collections of movies, and a lot more. For easy access, it comes with an intuitive user interface and separate sections for each genre of media content. Also, it has a plethora of wonderful features like offline viewing, flexible video control, multi-language support, watchlist, etc.
In this guide, we focus on sideloading and screen mirroring methodologies to stream Time Movies on Android TV. In case you’re struggling with the issues on the Time Movies app, you can use the app’s troubleshooting techniques discussed at the bottom of the article.
How to Sideload Time Movies APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Time Movies app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Time Movies APK latest version: bit.ly/3MIGarc
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Time Movies on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Time Movies APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Time Movies APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Time Movies app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Time Movies Alternatives
If you feel that Time Movies isn’t for you or are unsatisfied with its service, you can switch to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Time Movies.
No. The Play Store of Android TV doesn’t have the Time Movies app in its library. So, it is not available and optimized for Android TV.
Time Movies is a third-party streaming application and it is unsafe to use, as it streams copyrighted content and doesn’t ensure privacy.