Thunder VPN is an extremely fast and completely free VPN service for your devices. It provides a secure internet connection with a single click in the app. Nobody can track your online activity once you connect to Thunder VPN, even when you use public Wi-Fi. Thunder VPN has servers in Canada, France, the UK, the USA, Germany, Italy, and more. With Thunder VPN, get the best speed online, no-logging policy, unlimited time limit, fewer ads, and no usage limit. In addition, the app doesn’t ask any permission to access the server. Let’s find out how to add and access Thunder VPN on Android TV.
- If you choose the weekly subscription, you can get it at $6.13 per month.
- Alternatively, you can choose to access Thunder VPN at $10.09 per month.
- Also, get Thunder VPN at $5.11 per month if you subscribe to an annual plan.
Thunder VPN on Android TV
There is no official application of Thunder VPN that you can add to your Android TV from the Google Play Store. So, let’s find out how to add and stream Thunder VPN on Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Add Thunder VPN on Android TV
Since we don’t have an official Android TV app of Thunder VPN, you can sideload the same to your TV from a third-party site.
Installing Downloader on Android TV
1. On your Android TV home screen, launch the Google Play Store from the Apps section.
2. Navigate to the Search icon and search for the Downloader app.
3. Click the Downloader app icon from the search result and click the Install button.
4. Wait for a few minutes till the Downloader app installs on your TV.
Enabling the Unknown Sources
1. Launch your Android TV Settings from its home screen.
2. Click on Security & Restrictions and then choose the Unknown Sources option.
3. Go to the Downloader option and slide the toggle to install third-party apps.
Installing Thunder VPN on Android TV Using Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader app on Android TV.
2. Click on the Allow option when a prompt appears on your TV screen.
3. Add the URL for the Thunder VPN apk in the respective section of the Downloader app.
4. To initiate the apk download, click on the Go option.
5. Initiate the Thunder VPN installation on your TV by clicking on Install and waiting for the same to complete.
6. As soon as the download completes, open the Thunder VPN app.
7. Connect to the server location you want and then access the media or app you want.
Other Supported Devices
If you have one or more of the following devices, you can access Thunder VPN in them.
- Android phone
- Android tablet
- Windows PC
Alternatives for Thunder VPN
Not interested in sideloading the Thunder VPN? Here are a few officially available VPNs that you can try on Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I use Thunder VPN on Android?
You can download and install Thunder VPN on your Android TV from a reliable third-party source to your TV.
2. Is Thunder VPN a good VPN?
Thunder VPN is free, super-fast, and provides you with online security. Therefore, you can consider Thunder VPN to be a worthy VPN.
3. What is the purpose of Thunder VPN?
Thunder VPN has its servers in popular countries like Canada, France, the UK, the USA, Germany, and Italy. You can access it on your devices and get the best speed and security online.