Theater Plus is a free OTT streaming platform where you can watch tons of movies, TV shows, and other media content. The app comes with an extensive media library of on-demand content and web series. Since the Theater Plus app is unavailable on the Google Play Store, you cannot install the app directly on your Android TV. You need to follow the unofficial method to install the Theater Plus APK on your Android TV.
By installing the application on your Android TV, you can watch your favorite content with 1080p and 4K streaming resolution. Apart from this, it also offers the latest features like dynamic language switching, subtitles for 220+ languages, offline streaming, etc. Since it is an illegal platform, we recommend using the best VPN on your Android TV while streaming the content on the Theater Plus app.
How to Sideload Theater Plus APK on Android TV
The Theater Plus app is not available for Android TV. To use the Theater Plus app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Theater Plus APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Theater Plus App on Android TV
The Theater Plus app is compatible with built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the Theater Plus app from your smartphone to Android TV.
1. Sideload the Theater Plus APK on your smartphone.
2. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the Theater Plus app on your smartphone.
4. Play the video content on the app.
5. Click the Cast icon from the app and choose your Android TV from the list of devices.
6. Now, the content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Theater Plus app is not available for Philips Android TV.
Yes, you can watch your favorite movies on the Theater Plus app ad-free.