Theater Plus APK provides on-demand movies and TV shows. There is no app available in the Play Store. So, to watch the Theatre Plus APK video content, you have to sideload the app on your Android TV. You can use the Theater Plus app for free without any subscriptions. You can watch content from different genres, like comedy, sports, action, romance, cartoons, and much more on Theater Plus app.
- Theater Plus APK has a huge collection of movies and TV shows with various contents.
- The app supports subtitles and you can watch shows in 220+ languages.
- You can download the content offline and view them whenever you want.
- All the content available in the app are in HD quality.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Toshiba Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- DIRECTV Box
- Mi Box
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mecool Android TV Box
How to Sideload Theater Plus APK on Android TV
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search results.
4. Tap the Install button to get the Downloader app on your Android TV from the search results.
5. After downloading, go back to the Settings menu.
6. Tap on the Devices Preferences option.
7. Select the Securities and Restrictions and choose the Unknown Sources feature.
8. Then, enable the Downloader toggle.
9. In the search term box, type the Theater Plus APK Android TV URL and click on Go.
10. On the next screen, tap the Install button.
11. Now, open the app and watch all the video content.
How to Cast Theater Plus APK to Android TV
1. Download the Theater Plus app on your Android smartphone from any of the Play Store clone websites.
2. Connect your Android smartphone and your Android TV on the same WiFi network.
3. Open the Theater Plus app on your Android smartphone.
4. In the app, tap the Cast icon.
5. On your smartphone, select the name of your Android Smart TV.
6. Now, play any video from the Theater Plus app. It will appear on your Android TV.
Theater Plus Alternatives
If you are interested in trying more apps like Theater Plus, you can check the apps mentioned below. They work similarly to the Theater Plus app but have only a minor difference.
Compatibility: Android Version 4.0.3 and more.
BeeTV can be considered the best alternative for Theater Plus. In the BeeTV app on Android TV, you can watch all the trending movies and TV shows. The only disadvantage of BeeTV is that the subtitles are available only in the English language.
Compatibility: Android Version 4.2 and up.
CyberFlix TV is a library of more movies and TV shows. It also contains free movies which we can watch without any subscription cost. The new movies and TV shows will be updated each month on CyberFlixTV. With the CyberFlix TV on Android TV, you can also download the video content offline.
Theater Plus app size is 5.5 MB. After the installation, the app occupies a storage of 6.3 MB.