Telia Play is a Swedish streaming app that offers world-popular movies, series, and sports content to Swedish users. The app is available only in Sweden. For Android TV, you can install the Telia Play app from the Play Store. If you reside outside Sweden, you can sideload the app on your Android TV. If you have an Android smartphone, you can cast the Telia Play to your Android TV or Android TV Box.
How to Install Telia Play on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to the internet.
2. Click on the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to search for the app.
4. Type down on the search bar and search for the Telia Play app.
5. Pick up the Telia Play app from your search results.
6. Next, click on the Install button.
7. Then, tap the Open button to launch the Telia Play app.
8. Sign In with your Telia Play credentials.
9. Stream all your favorite content on the Telia Play app.
How to Get Telia Play Android TV in the US
As we have discussed, Telia Play isn’t supported in the US or any country outside Sweden. So, if you are in the US, you must use a VPN on Android TV to remove the geographical restriction.
1. Turn on your Android TV Box or Android TV and open the Play Store.
3. Click the Search icon and type in the Downloader app.
4. Select the Downloader app icon from the app suggestions.
5. Click on the Install button to get the Downloader app on Android TV.
6. Wait for a few minutes so that the app installs on your TV.
7. Open the Settings of your Android TV.
8. Go to Device Preferences and choose the Security & Restrictions option.
9. Click the Unknown Sources option on the menu.
10. Turn on the Downloader toggle.
11. Launch the Downloader app.
12. When a prompt appears on your screen, click the Allow option.
13. Then, download the AFTVnews Plugin using the URL (browser.aftvnews.com).
14. Enter the Telia Play Android TV APK URL (https://bit.ly/3fxskdq) and click the Go button.
15. Download the APK file and tap the Install button.
16. Open the Telia Play app and watch all the content without any geo-restrictions.
How to Cast Telia Play to Android TV
1. Install the Telia Play app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
2. Then, connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the Telia Play app and sign in with your account.
4. Play any video content from the app.
5. On the playback screen, tap the Cast icon.
6. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
7. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
8. To stop the casting, tap the Cast icon again and choose Disconnect.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
- H96 Android TV Box
These are the three different ways to get the Telia Play on your Android TV Box. Pick a method that suits your preferences. If you have any issues with the Telia Play app, let us know in the comments.