IPTV Providers are the best alternative service for premium cable TV providers. It has a huge library of live TV channels and VOD content at an affordable cost. Tele Latino is a free IPTV player app that allows you to load and stream IPTV content on your device. Since Tele Latino is unavailable on the Play Store of Android TV, you need to sideload its APK file to install the app on your Android TV. The application allows you to load the IPTV content in M3U URL format. Since it has the search function and favorites feature, you can navigate your desired IPTV channels easily. It also has multiple playlist support to stream content from various IPTV providers.
How to Sideload Tele Latino APK on Android TV
The Tele Latino app is not available for Android TV. To use the Tele Latino app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Tele Latino APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Tele Latino App on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the Tele Latino app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Open the installed app and log in with your IPTV credentials.
4. Play the video content on the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Tele Latino app is not available on Sony Android TV Play Stores.
Yes, you can stream your IPTV channels on the Tele Latino app for free.
Yes, the IPTV Player app offers Mod APK with inbuilt cool features.