|Entertainment (IPTV Provider)
Tele Latino is the best alternative service for premium cable TV providers. Being an illegal platform, you can’t get its app from any legal stores. Especially for Android TV, Tele Latino doesn’t have its app on the Play Store. Alternatively, you can stream Tele Latino on your TV by sideloading its apk file or screen mirroring its mobile app.
In this tutorial, all possible ways to watch Tele Latino on Android TV will be discussed in detail.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Tele Latino APK on Android TV
As we said earlier, you can’t download the Tele Latino app on Android TV from the Play Store. You have to sideload it with the Downloader app.
1. Install Downloader on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Tele Latino APK: bitly.ws/3aivy
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and stream IPTV content.
How to Cast Tele Latino App on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Tele Latino apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Tele Latino APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Install the app and launch the app on your Android smartphone.
4. Play the video content on the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
How to Fix Tele Latino Not Working on Android TV
Since we’ve installed the Tele Latino app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- If there is a new version available for Tele Latino, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
- Clear the app cache files for Tele Latino accumulated on your Smart TV.
- Update your Android TV firmware.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems, then set up your Smart TV to install the app again.
Tele Latino Alternatives
If you feel that Tele Latino isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Tele Latino.
|Base Price Per Month
|Players Klub IPTV
|Xtreme HD IPTV
Yes. Tele Latino has an optimized version of its TV app that runs smoothly on all Android TV models. However, you need to sideload it from the official webpage.
No. Tele Latino is a premium streaming service and you must pay for its subscription to access its media library.