Have you been subscribed to streaming platforms and tired of paying bills? You can try switching to third-party streaming apps like Tea TV and watch the same content for free. If you have an Android TV, you can install the TeaTV APK and watch your favorite on-demand content freebie for a lifetime. The Tea TV APK is unavailable on the Google Play Store. To install the APK on your Android TV, you need to sideload it using the installers like Downloader.
TeaTV offers movies, series, and selected TV shows, in fine streaming quality, such as Full HD and SD without interruptions. You can watch those content on the APK without ad interruptions. Moreover, Tea TV supports Chromecast, thus you can screen mirror the app from your smartphone if you like to play the content for a short time on TV.
How to Sideload TeaTV Apk on Android TV
The TeaTV is yet to be available for Android TV. To use the TeaTV APK, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install Downloader on Android TV from the Google Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app from the Android TV home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left panel, and enter the download link of TeaTV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your preferred content on your TV.
How to Stream TeaTV on Android TV
1. Open the TeaTV app and on the home screen, you will see popular movies and TV shows.
2. You can also select Top Rated, On the Air, or Airing Today and stream the content available in it.
3. Click on the Filter button on the top right side of the screen and choose the Year from which you want to stream the video content.
4. Select the Search and manually search for the specific video title.
6. You can also select Movies or TV Shows and stream your favorite video content.
7. Click on HD Releases and stream the content available in HD.
8. Select Live TV and stream the live TV channels that you want.
9. Tap on Category and select the type of content you want to stream.
10. Select Calendar and get to know about the upcoming movies and episodes.
11. Choose the movie or TV show you want to watch and select Watch Now.
12. Select the type of quality in which you want to stream the content and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
13. Click on Settings and you can change your Language, Download path, and more.
Use VPN for TeaTV
As TeaTV streams pirated content from legal platforms, we recommend using VPN on your device. Using VPN hides your IPD address and keeps you anonymous. Thus, you won’t be tracked by the data stealers. VPN lets you block geo-restrictions, thus you can watch geo-restricted content with ease. If you are looking for a powerful VPN, we suggest using ExpressVPN or NordVPN for enhanced privacy and security.
How to Cast TeaTV on Android TV
The TeaTV APK is compatible with built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the Tea TV APK from your smartphone to Android TV.
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. Make ensure that your smartphone is connected to the same network.
2. Sideload the TeaTV APK on your Android smartphone from trusted third-party sites.
3. Open the TeaTV APK on your smartphone and log in with your account.
4. Play the video content that you want and click the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
6. When connected, the content will appear on your Android TV.
Features of TeaTV
- Allows you to stream content from 360p to 1080p HD.
- You can stream all the video content ad-free.
- It supports Chromecast and allows you to cast content from a smartphone to smart TV.
- TeaTV has a Favorites section where you can add your favorite movies and TV shows.
- It allows you to download movies and TV shows and watch them later.
How to Fix TeaTV APK Not Working on Android TV
If TeaTV APK doesn’t work on your Android TV, follow the below troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
1. If the content doesn’t load, check whether the Android TV is connected to WiFi.
2. Check connections if Tea TV is not casting. When your smartphone isn’t connected to the same WiFi as Android TV, you might not be able to cast.
3. Restart the app, if it works slowly on your device.
4. Remove the cache on your Android TV and smartphone.
5. Try rebooting your Android TV to fix app crashes.
6. Uninstall and reinstall the TeaTV on your Android TV and check again.
If the Tea TV APK doesn’t load or goes down, you can try the below alternatives to watch the on-demand content for free.
Pluto TV is one of the best streaming platforms, where you can watch the on-demand and live TV content for free just by signing up. The platform is compatible with all devices, including Android TV. Hence, you can download the Pluto TV app from the Google Play Store. Pluto TV offers free content for nearly 30+ categories from popular networks like Paramount, AMC, etc.
Similar to Pluto TV, Crackle offers unlimited on-demand content for free without additional charges. Crackle is one of the alternatives to Tea TV and can be easily accessed directly from the Play Store. If you are fond of anime content, you can try using Crackle, as it offers some of the classic anime series and movies.
BeeTV APK is another best alternative to Tea TV. Bee TV comes with a huge content library with multiple genres, such as Action, Drama, Thriller, and more. The application offers a fine streaming experience similar to premium platforms. You can enjoy watching ad-free movies or series on BeeTV thus ensuring no interruptions.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The Tea TV app is unavailable on the Play Store of Android TV. Hence, you need to sideload the app using Downloader.
No, TeaTV isn’t safe. Since it is a free streaming app, there might be hidden malware or other threats on the app. So, use a VPN when streaming TeaTV.