Are you a Football lover and looking for an app to stream live matches and events for free? You must have heard about Tea Sport Live. It is a third-party app that streams all international and popular league matches without charges. If you have an Android TV, you can get Tea Sport Live by sideloading an APK file, as it doesn’t have a native app on Play Store or any other devices.
With Tea Sport Live, you can stream all the matches in HD quality. The APK comes with an accessible interface, that lets you use the app without complications. Moreover, you don’t experience any buffer or freezing while using the application. If you are about download Tea Sport Live, follow the setup guide to make a smooth installation process.
How to Sideload Tea Sport Live APK on Android TV
The Tea Sport Live APK is unavailable for Android TV. To use the Tea Sport Live app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Tea Sport Live APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Tea Sport Live APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
Use VPN for Tea Sport Live
As Tea Sport Live is a third-party app, you need to use the best VPN on your Android TV to keep you safe from online trackers. The app doesn’t host the content. It streams pirated content from legal streaming platforms and there are chances for legal issues. To prevent this, we suggest using NordVPN on your Android TV, which keeps your IP address anonymous while streaming.
How to Cast Tea Sport Live APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the Tea Sport Live app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your Android TV to the WiFi to which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No. Tea Sport Live is unavailable for Philips Android TV. But you can still download the app using Downloader.
No. The Tea Sport Live is unavailable on the App Store.