Syncler APK is a free streaming application that includes hundreds of TV shows, movies, and anime content. If you are an Android TV user, you can sideload the Syncler application using the Downloader app. For that, you need to download the Syncler APK file from the official website or a third-party website.
The Syncler application allows you to stream the content using the Debrid Cloud. It offers a voice search option that improves the search functionality. The Syncler app allows you to integrate external players like MX Player and VLC Media Player.
This article will teach you how to sideload the Syncler APK on your Android TV. If you don’t want to sideload the Syncler application, then you can use the casting method to stream the content. Additionally, we have listed some of the troubleshooting ideas to fix the issues caused while streaming the Syncler app on Android TV.
How to Sideload Syncler APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Syncler app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream Syncler content, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Syncler APK latest version: https://bit.ly/3EIvZyG
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Now, you need to install any of the VPNs on your Android TV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, as you are using a third-party application.
17. Then, click Open to launch the Syncler app and watch your desired media content.
How to Cast Syncler App on Android TV
The Syncler is compatible with the built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the Syncler from your smartphone to Android TV if you don’t want to sideload the app.
1. Download and Install the Syncler application from the third-party website.
2. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
3. Open the Syncler on your smartphone and log in with your account if needed.
4. Play the content you want and click the Cast icon on the Syncler app.
5. Choose your Android TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, you can stream your favorite Syncler content on your TV
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Syncler Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
If the Syncler app is not working properly on your Android TV, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes below.
- Ensure that your Android TV is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Reboot your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Close and reopen the Syncler app.
- Clear the app cache files for Syncler accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
- As a last solution, contact Syncler’s customer support (syncler.net/plus-support) to get help.
If you feel that Syncler APK isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream your favorite entertainment content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Syncler.
No, Syncler is a third-party application, so it may contain copyrighted or restricted content that is not legal to use.
If the phone and Android TV are not connected to the same WIFI, you can’t cast the Syncler app on your TV. So make sure both devices are connected to the same WIFI connection.