Syncler is a reliable streaming app that you can access on Android TV to watch a huge library of movies, TV shows, and anime content for free of cost. Unfortunately, you can’t install it directly since the application is unavailable on the official Play Store. So you need to get Syncler Apk from the third-party website and sideload it on your Android TV. Alternatively, you can use the screen mirroring method to stream the Sycler APK content from your smartphone. One of the major advantages of the Syncler app is that it allows you to integrate external players like MX Player and VLC Media Player for streaming.
In this guide, you will learn the guidelines for sideloading and casting methods to stream Sycler APK on your Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Syncler APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Syncler app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream Syncler content, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Syncler APK latest version: https://urlsrt.io/Syncler
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Now, you need to install a VPN on your Android TV since you are using a third-party application. Launch the VPN and connect it to the nearby server.
17. Then, click Open to launch the Syncler app and watch your desired media content.
How to Cast Syncler APK on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Syncler apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Syncler APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play the video content on the Syncler app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. 6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Syncler Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Syncler app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- If there is a new version available for Syncler, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
- Clear the app cache files for Syncler accumulated on your Smart TV.
- Update your Android TV firmware.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems, then set up your Smart TV to install the app again.
If you feel that the Syncler app isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream movies & series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Syncler.
Yes. Syncler is a free platform that provides a vast collection of movies, TV series, and TV shows.
The casting process won’t work if the phone and Android TV are not connected to the different WiFi. So make sure both devices are connected to the same WIFI connection.