Are you in search of a free streaming service to watch multiple sports? You can access StreamEast to watch all the popular leagues at zero cost. It is one of the best sports streaming sites in the USA that offers live matches from Baseball to Basketball. There is no app support for this streaming site. You can access the StreamEast on your Android TV through the web browser.
The StreamEast site offers both Live and on-demand streaming of NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL and MLS. You need to register for this site to access the sports content. Apart from regular sports, you can watch Boxing, F1 Racing, Tennis, and other sports through this site. It also has a Multistream option to watch live matches simultaneously.
This article provides a simple way to get StreamEast on your Android TV. If you are looking for an alternative way to stream, you can follow the casting method mentioned below.
How to Watch StreamEast Using Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the StreamEast platform.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://streameast.app/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the Sign In button and enter your credentials.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
Alternative Way to Watch StreamEast on Android TV
In case your Smart TV doesn’t support the Google Chrome browser, you can sideload the browser using the Downloader app.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Open Play Store and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the Downloader app icon and select Install.
4. On your Android TV remote, press the home button.
5. Go to Settings and select Device Preferences.
6. Click on Security & Restrictions and select Unknown sources.
7. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle next to it.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Google Chrome apk on the URL box.
9. Select Go, and the app will download on your Android TV.
10. Click on Install, and once the installation is over, launch the Google Chrome app.
11. Enter StreamEast on the search bar, and from the search results, choose the official website.
12. Choose the game you want to live stream on your Android TV.
How to Cast StreamEast to Android TV
If you don’t want to access the website on your Android TV, then you can screen mirror its app from your Android smartphone to your TV screen.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to the StreamEast website on your Android smartphone using any web browser.
3. Launch the app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play the video content on the StreamEast platform.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
If you are looking for some alternatives to StreamEast, then you can check out the best alternatives below:
CrackStreams is one of the best alternatives to StreamEast because it has almost all the same features. In addition, it offers many different sports categories, such as MMA, NBA, boxing, NFL, and others. You can not only watch live sports matches, but you can also listen to the latest news updates on all available sports. Similar to CrackStreams, you can try Sportz TV Apk for your Android TV.
MamaHD is an excellent streaming website where you can stream live sports matches, listen to game updates, and view game scores. It includes games such as cycling, tennis, baseball, basketball, and many others. You can also watch the highlights in high resolutions, such as 720p, 1080p, and 4K. It also allows you to look up your favorite league and team schedules.
VIPBoxTV is a streaming website where you can watch football, baseball, rugby, golf, hockey, and many other sports. It also provides highlights, broadcasts, and other content. You can watch live major league sports such as the NFL, NBA, NHL, F1, etc. VIPBoxTV has a search bar where you can look for the games you’re interested in. It also allows you to watch tournaments such as the French Open, US Open, Australian Open, Wimbledon, and others. Also, 720pStream site is the best alternative to watch NFL matches.
No. It is not legal as the streaming site offers to stream live sports matches without any consent from the organizers or copyright owners.
When you face the not working issue on StreamEast, you can follow the below troubleshooting.
1. Use a VPN while streaming StreamEast.
2. Check your internet connection.
3. In case of problems with the server, you need to wait until the server gets fixed.